Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

N. KY Coaches Pre-Season Poll

Featured Replies

I agree for the most part what you say about Cov Cath, but I do think they will have enough scoring to surprise people. Mattie Klien, Trey Evans and Max will hit enough from the outside, and Thelen and Wellbrock should provide enough points inside. What they will not do this year as they have int he past is take the unadvised three or force an outside jumpshot, just because they feel they have to. I think there will be enough ball movement, and sharing of the ball as no one on this team feels they have to score. I truly seem them playing team ball more this year than the last couple. And with the changes they are making on defense I think they will not allow the scores they have the last couple of years. I am glad to hear that coach is adjusting his style to fit the strength of this years team, more than maybe he has in the past. This team has some very quick athletic guys. I think he will roll thru 10 - 12 guys every game and you will not see the guys getting 35 - 40 minutes that you have in the past. I also disagree with your statement about tough district. I do not the the district will be as strong as last year. Holmes yea, Holy Cross maybe, but no way Beechwood is as tough as last year. I think this years CovCath team will surprise a bunch of people. We will see, starting tonight. They do have to prove it!

 

They have no choice this year. They don't appear to have a go to guy who can score at will (like the past couple of years) so they have to move the ball around and work harder to get open looks. I think CCH is going to be a very interesting team to watch and see how they develop.

They have no choice this year. They don't appear to have a go to guy who can score at will (like the past couple of years) so they have to move the ball around and work harder to get open looks. I think CCH is going to be a very interesting team to watch and see how they develop.

 

I think that is what hurt them because even when the guy thought he could score at will......well, let's just say we all know that there was way too many times they might have thought they would score but would come up empty. This team no one cares who gets the stats for the basket, they just want points leading to a W

I think that is what hurt them because even when the guy thought he could score at will......well, let's just say we all know that there was way too many times they might have thought they would score but would come up empty. This team no one cares who gets the stats for the basket, they just want points leading to a W

 

Lets stay above the fray with past players. Its unbecoming.

Lets stay above the fray with past players. Its unbecoming.

 

I understand and was trying to not identify anyone in particular as much as to point out that the past system I think encouraged that to happen

I'm sure the 1st place vote was from Henley, Holmes' Coach.

 

Good point. Didn't even cross my mind.

I think Scott could be moved higher, but not a bad list. I would also agree that Henley would be the Boone County vote. I'm curious what the top 10 was last season though?

I'm sure the 1st place vote was from Henley, Holmes' Coach.

 

 

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.