Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the AFC North down this year?

Featured Replies

How do we know they don't? I mean we didn't know that last year until the AFC Championship. Not to mention the AFC North also had two of the worst teams in the whole NFL.

 

Now this year at this point, the AFC North has what would be the #2 seed in the AFC, and two teams that are tied for the last playoffs spot in the playoffs. So last yer the AFC North only had two good teams. This year the AFC North has 3 good teams, one of them being right now the #2 seed in the AFC. While the other two are tied for the playoff spot. The AFC North right now has a chance to possibly send three teams to the playoffs. So the AFC North is not down at all, it is up if anything from last year.

 

You do bring up a good point. But last year, AFC rankings before the playoffs was 1. Tenn, 2. Pitt, 3. Balt... I don't see that this year, with how bad Steelers are playing.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You do bring up a good point. But last year, AFC rankings before the playoffs was 1. Tenn, 2. Pitt, 3. Balt... I don't see that this year, with how bad Steelers are playing.

 

The Steelers basically only have two tough games remaining in the Ravens and Packers. From the sounds of their coach, they are going to go nuts this December. I think they do beat the Ravens in the rematch, the Packers game might be the only game I could see them losing. However I think they very easily could not lose a game the rest of the way in the regular season. If they do that, then they probably are ranked at least within the top 6 by the end of the year. The Ravens if they can beat the Packers this week, probably will be in the top 8 by the end of the season if their only other loss in the regular season ends up being the Steelers. So I think there is a great chance we have 3 teams in the top 10 in the NFL, just not the AFC. I Know I think we get all three teams in the playoffs this year, so that would mean 3 teams in the top 6 in the AFC.

The Steelers basically only have two tough games remaining in the Ravens and Packers. From the sounds of their coach, they are going to go nuts this December. I think they do beat the Ravens in the rematch, the Packers game might be the only game I could see them losing. However I think they very easily could not lose a game the rest of the way in the regular season. If they do that, then they probably are ranked at least within the top 6 by the end of the year. The Ravens if they can beat the Packers this week, probably will be in the top 8 by the end of the season if their only other loss in the regular season ends up being the Steelers. So I think there is a great chance we have 3 teams in the top 10 in the NFL, just not the AFC. I Know I think we get all three teams in the playoffs this year, so that would mean 3 teams in the top 6 in the AFC.

 

Steelers need to play alot better to even think about winning out and I don't see 3 AFC North teams making the playoffs, but it would be nice.

^^FC, I think even Ray Charles could see that this years Steelers don't even resemble last seasons.

The Steelers basically only have two tough games remaining in the Ravens and Packers. From the sounds of their coach, they are going to go nuts this December. I think they do beat the Ravens in the rematch, the Packers game might be the only game I could see them losing. However I think they very easily could not lose a game the rest of the way in the regular season. If they do that, then they probably are ranked at least within the top 6 by the end of the year. The Ravens if they can beat the Packers this week, probably will be in the top 8 by the end of the season if their only other loss in the regular season ends up being the Steelers. So I think there is a great chance we have 3 teams in the top 10 in the NFL, just not the AFC. I Know I think we get all three teams in the playoffs this year, so that would mean 3 teams in the top 6 in the AFC.

 

At this point, AFC North has only one team making the playoffs and if the Ravens do make it they won't go far. The North is down this year.

Yes IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.