I've got some problems with this week's BGP AAA rankings

jbwill2

I have no problem with where the 'Birds are ranked, 4th is probably pretty accurate. I just don't agree with using Team A is better because they played a team that beat the opponent of Team B in a scrimmage and Team A kept the score closer.

So enlighten us Namecips, how would you rank teams. :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harrison County must have done pretty darned well in their scrimmages to warrant that preseason number 3 ranking, then.

jb,

If you want to make a point get your facts straight. The preseason rankings were completed and released before any scrimmages took place.

So enlighten us Namecips, how would you rank teams. :D

Seriously though, last year, I know I saw a bunch of times where people were making an argument about who was better and when they brought up a scrimmage, they were blasted by many, including some mods. I just wonder what changed from one year to another.

Seriously though, last year, I know I saw a bunch of times where people were making an argument about who was better and when they brought up a scrimmage, they were blasted by many, including some mods. I just wonder what changed from one year to another.

This has already been explained.

jb,

If you want to make a point get your facts straight. The preseason rankings were completed and released before any scrimmages took place.

My bad, 'Ru!!!!

I suppose the only point I'm actually making in this thread is that I'm an idiot! I seem to be doing pretty well at backing that up in this thread! :D

Well, anyway, Go 'Birds!!! We're probably gonna lose tonight, but what can you do? At least we'll likely win more than 2 this year, so that's an improvement!