Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sheldon Clark 26 Pike County Central 12

Featured Replies

Congrats Cards.

Great win for a great bunch of guys...and for one of the nicest guys I have ever known...Shawn Hager!

Good job Coach Hager and the Cards. :dancingpa

 

Nothing like playing football Thanksgiving week. :thumb:

We were all sitting around tonight remembering the great experience we had in Inez in 1998. Great place to watch a High School football game. Thanks for the memories!!!! Go Cards....

I watched the game on T.V. I thought PCC played very hard, had a great year! Sheldon Clark at the end of the night was just a little stronger I thought. Good luck next week!

Congratulations to Sheldon Clark

Great year for PCC. Congrats to Sheldon Clark. I hope you guys win it all. I said before the playoffs I thought you were the sleeper and would win the Region. SC is a very physical football team!

Great year for PCC. Congrats to Sheldon Clark. I hope you guys win it all. I said before the playoffs I thought you were the sleeper and would win the Region. SC is a very physical football team!

 

Great season to you stick1,you have a lot to be proud of with those boys from Lawrence Co.

We were all sitting around tonight remembering the great experience we had in Inez in 1998. Great place to watch a High School football game. Thanks for the memories!!!! Go Cards....

 

As a Sheldon Clark fan I will never forget the night Highlands came to Inez. The stadium was packed by 6:00 pm. The Highlands team was amazing with Lorenzen and Smith. Even though we got whipped it was a great experience for our school and community. Here's hoping that a large group of Cardinal fans make their way to Somerset next Friday night!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.