Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Checking in Clark County

Featured Replies

Yep, that was a big win for the Cardinals. Just like Corbin's 40-point plus win during last year's scrimmage in basketball against a HIGHLY touted GRC team.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Yep, that was a big win for the Cardinals. Just like Corbin's 40-point plus win during last year's scrimmage in basketball against a HIGHLY touted GRC team.

 

I am not talking about the win, but your prediction of how bad GRC would get beat in the football game.

Rag on the Cards all you want. They will prove it on the floor.

Not ragging.

Just stating an opinion.

They had high expectations last season. Yeah, I know about injuries, but that's a part of the game.

As for the prediction, I'm glad that you take mine so highly.

As for proving it on the floor ..... ummm, OK, sure.

Not ragging.

Just stating an opinion.

They had high expectations last season. Yeah, I know about injuries, but that's a part of the game.

As for the prediction, I'm glad that you take mine so highly.

As for proving it on the floor ..... ummm, OK, sure.

 

You still haven't answered the question yet. So how are they overrated without even having rankings yet?

Maybe I'm in the know more than you guys are? Ever thought of that?

 

Overrated. Plain and simple.

Looking forward to seeing GRC play. They do have some talent, now let's see if it can all come together and get some additional synergy from all of those guys. Assuming they all stay healthy, it should be fun to watch. Let the games begin!

 

:popcorn::taz::jump::ylsuper:

Maybe I'm in the know more than you guys are? Ever thought of that?

 

Overrated. Plain and simple.

 

You sure seem to know your stuff, is Billy Hicks in Corbin yet?

Maybe I'm in the know more than you guys are? Ever thought of that?

 

Overrated. Plain and simple.

 

I don' know whether to do this. :rolleyes: or this: :lol:

Where are they rated at? I have seen no rankings yet other than the CatsPause Bball preview ranking them 2nd in the region (a Mason Co. fan, put Mason 1st).

 

Here we go again.....:puke::irked::ohbrother::idunno:

Coming from the same guy who picked them last year, and what happened to the Crowned 10th Region Team last year. :thumb:

Here we go again.....:puke::irked::ohbrother::idunno:

Coming from the same guy who picked them last year, and what happened to the Crowned 10th Region Team last year. :thumb:

 

I just can't see picking Mason over Clark Co. this year with the seniors Mason lost and Barner transferring.

  • Author
Where did Barner go?

 

Heard he transfered back to Bryan Station.

Maybe I'm in the know more than you guys are? Ever thought of that?

 

Overrated. Plain and simple.

 

All I can tell you after watching GRC dismantle a good Holmes team is bring it on.....this group has the eye of the tiger look to them! Very focused and VERY on course feel to the team, like they know what they want and how to get it!:ylsuper:

All I can tell you after watching GRC dismantle a good Holmes team is bring it on.....this group has the eye of the tiger look to them! Very focused and VERY on course feel to the team, like they know what they want and how to get it!:ylsuper:

Dismantled is a pretty strong word to use. It's nice to feel good about your team but it is a long time until March and a lot of things hapen between now and then. I hardly think that the Holmes team you saw last night will be the same team in March. They have a long way to go repeat what they did last year and I wouldn't get too carried away about a scrimmage in November. GRC is clearly a very good team but even the best team doesn't always reach the summit that is the state championship in Ky basketball.

  • Author
Dismantled is a pretty strong word to use. It's nice to feel good about your team but it is a long time until March and a lot of things happen between now and then. I hardly think that the Holmes team you saw last night will be the same team in March. They have a long way to go repeat what they did last year and I wouldn't get too carried away about a scrimmage in November. GRC is clearly a very good team but even the best team doesn't always reach the summit that is the state championship in Ky basketball.[/QUOTE]

 

 

I agree, we don't need to get carried away. GRC is a legit top 5 team in the state this year. Preseason fears of PG position for the Cards looks like players have stepped up to the plate.

 

Remember several years ago when Ashland was ranked #1 in the state, but ended their season ranked #2 in the region. Look at West Jessamine, who would have thought they would be playing Saturday morning last year in the State Tourney.

 

Just hope the Cards stay injury free this year. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.