Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Checking in Clark County

Featured Replies

By Jody Demling:

 

 

Checking in: Clark County

 

 

Robbie-Stenzel0509-749013.jpgClark County coach Scott Humphrey has two of the state's top five juniors and a fine supporting cast heading into the new season.

 

So, expect the Cardinals to garner a lot of attention.

 

Clark County should be ranked among the state's top five teams, will play in a number of marquee games this season and should be a draw wherever they play.

 

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/2009/11/checking-in-clark-county.html

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of talent and high expectations in Winchester for sure.

  • Author
Lots of talent and high expectations in Winchester for sure.

 

You are right. Hope we can stay healthy and fulfill those dreams.:thumb:

I like Clark county's team. I think they will be very, very, good this year. Interesting that there hasn't been alot of hype about them thus far. I suspect they are quietly going about the business of working their tails off. Don't know what they have at the point guard this season, but I suspect they have a plan. I think they will be a dangerous team that could pull off some major upsets this season.

  • Author
I like Clark county's team. I think they will be very, very, good this year. Interesting that there hasn't been alot of hype about them thus far. I suspect they are quietly going about the business of working their tails off. Don't know what they have at the point guard this season, but I suspect they have a plan. I think they will be a dangerous team that could pull off some major upsets this season.

 

You are right. PG position could have several looks this year. Think it will depend how we match up or can cause a mis-match with other teams. You could see the tallest team in the state at times, with no one under 6'4.

Guards 6'4 and 6'6. Center 6'4 and forwards 6'8 and 6'9.

 

 

We have high expectations for this team. The schedule shows that.

I think Clark will be a serious contender for the state title this year.

  • Author
I like Clark county's team. I think they will be very, very, good this year. Interesting that there hasn't been alot of hype about them thus far. I suspect they are quietly going about the business of working their tails off. Don't know what they have at the point guard this season, but I suspect they have a plan. I think they will be a dangerous team that could pull off some major upsets this season.

 

I think Clark will be a serious contender for the state title this year.

 

We think so too. We will take some lumps this year with our schedule, but that will only prepare us for post season.

You are right. PG position could have several looks this year. Think it will depend how we match up or can cause a mis-match with other teams. You could see the tallest team in the state at times, with no one under 6'4.

Guards 6'4 and 6'6. Center 6'4 and forwards 6'8 and 6'9.

 

 

We have high expectations for this team. The schedule shows that.

 

Don't hold out on us gold - go ahead and name names. Here's my guess

Stenzel - PG

Daniels - 2G

Purvis - 3W

Zollo - 4F

Rogers - 5C

 

That's a BIG line up :scared:

George Rogers Clark is overrated IMO.

George Rogers Clark is overrated IMO.

 

Where are they rated at? I have seen no rankings yet other than the CatsPause Bball preview ranking them 2nd in the region (a Mason Co. fan, put Mason 1st).

Where are they rated at? I have seen no rankings yet other than the CatsPause Bball preview ranking them 2nd in the region (a Mason Co. fan, put Mason 1st).

 

Some people just don't like our Cardinals. I think they're great.

  • Author
Don't hold out on us gold - go ahead and name names. Here's my guess

Stenzel - PG

Daniels - 2G

Purvis - 3W

Zollo - 4F

Rogers - 5C

 

That's a BIG line up :scared:

 

You are real close.....:D

 

George Rogers Clark is overrated IMO.

 

Didn't know ratings were out yet, please provide a link.:thumb:

 

Like stated above, only one I have seen is in the Cats Pause and they have us ranked 2nd in the region. You think that is too high??

You are real close.....:D

 

 

 

Didn't know ratings were out yet, please provide a link.:thumb:

 

Like stated above, only one I have seen is in the Cats Pause and they have us ranked 2nd in the region. You think that is too high??

 

Yep, overrated:thumb:

 

I'm entitled to my opinion aren't I? :idunno::dancingpa:thumb:

  • Author
Yep, overrated:thumb:

 

I'm entitled to my opinion aren't I? :idunno::dancingpa:thumb:

Sure you are just like your prediction of the GRC vs Corbin game.:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.