Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Checking in Clark County

Featured Replies

I don' know whether to do this. :rolleyes: or this: :lol:

 

It doesn't matter what you do .... I read the above and did this :laugh::lol:

 

Don't get mad just because you're not in the know. :thumb:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can tell you after watching GRC dismantle a good Holmes team is bring it on.....this group has the eye of the tiger look to them! Very focused and VERY on course feel to the team, like they know what they want and how to get it!:ylsuper:

 

LOL .... State championships are won in November? That's a first.

LOL .... State championships are won in November? That's a first.

 

Go easy on the Cards.

LOL .... State championships are won in November? That's a first.[/quote.

 

Were you at the scrimmage last night ?

LOL .... State championships are won in November? That's a first.[/quote.

 

Were you at the scrimmage last night ?

 

Like I said, state championships are won in November? That's a first.:thumb:

LOL .... State championships are won in November? That's a first.[/quote.

 

Were you at the scrimmage last night ?

 

No, but he is in the know about the scrimmage. :lol:

Yep, I sure do.

Yep, I sure do.

 

I can't wait for you to eat all of this crow.

I think a lot of people are confusing this years team with last years team. It is the same but they are a year more experienced and have played together longer. Keep hating GRC because next year this team will be back...:eek::scared::ylsuper::D

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13

I can't wait for you to eat all of this crow.

 

Me either, I'm hungry. I'm afraid it's going to be a while, though.:thumb::puke:

Me either, I'm hungry. I'm afraid it's going to be a while, though.:thumb::puke:

 

You're right. March is still several months away. :thumb:

 

I'm still confused though. What do you expect out of this years GRC team compared to other peoples opinions?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.