Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lone Oak 49 Franklin Simpson 7

Featured Replies

Nice game Purple Flash; keep it rolling next week!!

 

I would really like to see LO, Mayfield and FC bring some hardware back to Western KY!!

I trully think it's possible...Wouldn't even be surprised to Tilghman there...Central doesn't seem to be playing near as well as the last couple of yrs and PTs starting to play a whole lot better.

I trully think it's possible...Wouldn't even be surprised to Tilghman there...Central doesn't seem to be playing near as well as the last couple of yrs and PTs starting to play a whole lot better.

 

PT has the talent, I hope you are correct!! Go Tornado!

Great job Flash!!!! Keep it rollin......They are really clicking on all cylinders now!!!!

All 4 of those teams have a shot. Just need to take one game at a time.

Wasn't it in 1985 when W KY had 3 title winners in the 4 class system? Crittenden Co in 1A, Mayfield in 2A, and Tilghman in 3A? I think I'm right, but somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Wasn't it in 1985 when W KY had 3 title winners in the 4 class system? Crittenden Co in 1A, Mayfield in 2A, and Tilghman in 3A? I think I'm right, but somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

 

You are correct:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.