Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

I've been on the down slop for awhile I dont know what has happen?:idunno:

  • Replies 85
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm looking at this right, I have the opportunity to clinch not only a playoff berth, but my division title this week. Come on Jailcats! :ylsuper:

Which teams are at risk of being booted from the league? :lol:

 

I'm asking because I'm afraid I'm going to be at risk. My team STINKS!

 

Looks like 3 former champions are at the bottom of the standings @ 3-7. If they were to stay in last place, they have an exemption. So do we not drop anyone or do the next 2 teams on the list get moved?

The Mustard Seeds need to find a way to defend the TE position. :lol:

 

Opposing TE's have averaged 14.3 ppg and have scored 4 TD's during our three game skid. Our confidence is shaken...

 

Now we get to face Tony Gonzalez...could be looking at 4 straight losses.

I'm really bummed out that I'm gonna have to take a year off from the leauge

Nice effort Jim, I feel for ya. If only you could have been playing someone else...

I'm really bummed out that I'm gonna have to take a year off from the leauge

I still can't believe that year off wasn't this year. :lol:

Most of the games I've lost were very close or came to a tie break, I could easily have a winning record.

Most of the games I've lost were very close or came to a tie break, I could easily have a winning record.

 

What's your roster look like Rocket, I can't access the site from work.

Romo at QB

Pierre Thomas-rb

Kevin Smith-rb

Cadillac Williams-rb

Justin Forsette-rb

Mike Bell-rb

Jamal Charles-rb

Bernard Berrian-wr

Johnny Knox-wr

T.O.-wr

Devery Henderson-wr

Heath Miller-TE

John Carlson-TE

Stephen Hauschka-K

Cowboys-D

Patriots-D

Romo at QB

Pierre Thomas-rb

Kevin Smith-rb

Cadillac Williams-rb

Justin Forsette-rb

Mike Bell-rb

Jamal Charles-rb

Bernard Berrian-wr

Johnny Knox-wr

T.O.-wr

Devery Henderson-wr

Heath Miller-TE

John Carlson-TE

Stephen Hauschka-K

Cowboys-D

Patriots-D

 

Yeah, I see a hearty beatdown in your future this week...:D

Nice effort Jim, I feel for ya. If only you could have been playing someone else...

 

Thanks. Least I kept the spread to under 30, which was our goal for the week. Scoring 100 was a pleasant surprise. Gotta take baby steps ...

Looks like 3 former champions are at the bottom of the standings @ 3-7. If they were to stay in last place, they have an exemption. So do we not drop anyone or do the next 2 teams on the list get moved?

 

That's a good question. I wouldn't think anyone would get dropped.

Current Streaks

 

Wins

5 – Mississippi Thrill (5-5)

 

 

Losses

3 - Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (7-3)

)

 

Talk about streaky teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.