Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

Highlands -vs- Trinity the matchup everyone has been talking about for years

 

hahahaha

  • Replies 85
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really bummed out that I'm gonna have to take a year off from the leauge

 

Join the club!!!!!!

I'm really bummed out that I'm gonna have to take a year off from the leauge

You still have a fighting chance.

Talk about streaky teams.

 

We're struggling to defend the TE position since Leon Washington went down...:idunno::lol:

You still have a fighting chance.

 

Not after this week he won't....:D

  • Author

I don't know how I missed the new posts. I thought everyone was being quiet. I'll get those questions answered ASAP.

  • Author
Which teams are at risk of being booted from the league? :lol:

 

I'm asking because I'm afraid I'm going to be at risk. My team STINKS!

 

Those would be the top four Waiver Wire teams.

 

Waiver Wire Order

 

National

1. Louisville Legends

2. Possum Trot WarHogs

3. Richmond Outsiders

4. Auxier RiverRats

 

American

1. Sawville Gym Shoes

2. Maysville Split Ends

3. Bushwood Country Club Gophers

4. Banklick Swamp Gas

  • Author
If I'm looking at this right, I have the opportunity to clinch not only a playoff berth, but my division title this week. Come on Jailcats! :ylsuper:
It would be a magor long shot this week even with a win.
  • Author
Looks like 3 former champions are at the bottom of the standings @ 3-7. If they were to stay in last place, they have an exemption. So do we not drop anyone or do the next 2 teams on the list get moved?
If those three stay in the bottom four, then only one team will drop from the National this year. And that team will have the chance to play it's way back in through the Toilet Bowl.
  • Author
Waiver Wire Order

 

National

1. Louisville Legends

2. Possum Trot WarHogs

3. Richmond Outsiders

4. Auxier RiverRats

 

American

1. Sawville Gym Shoes

2. Maysville Split Ends

3. Bushwood Country Club Gophers

4. Banklick Swamp Gas

 

Interesting Notes

 

(in blue) Former Champions

 

(in red) Last years winningest team at 13-4

If those three stay in the bottom four, then only one team will drop from the National this year. And that team will have the chance to play it's way back in through the Toilet Bowl.

 

I like everyone and want them to stay, I knew there was a reason my team is so bad :ohbrother:

It would be a magor long shot this week even with a win.

 

If I win, the Butchers win, and the Thrill win, I believe I clinch the division since I've beaten the Moonshiners twice. I know that's a lot of things that have to happen, but I don't think it's that big a long shot.

  • Author
If I win, the Butchers win, and the Thrill win, I believe I clinch the division since I've beaten the Moonshiners twice. I know that's a lot of things that have to happen, but I don't think it's that big a long shot.
With four game left, I didn't dig deep enough to see that you had beaten the Moonshiners twice.

 

But the Thrill and Butchers are due for a loss.

 

Current Streaks

 

Wins

5 – Mississippi Thrill (5-5)

4 – Bardstown Butchers (8-2)

Interesting Notes

 

(in blue) Former Champions

 

(in red) Last years winningest team at 13-4

 

I guess the writing is on the wall for the War Hogs then.

How do I have the same record as the K-Wings with a better divisional record and yet my waiver order is lower? Shouldn't I be ahead of them?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.