Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

Final

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (83 pts) at East End Evolution (90 pts)

 

 

Orton going down ended any chance I had.

 

Congrats RP

  • Replies 85
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

104 points for the Rusty Ankles! Watch out league, we're comin back! :D

Both Piere Thomas and Kevin Smith are available for trade for a decent WR. Anyone make me an offer

So my team is listed as "As good as done" but yet the projections have me winning by like 10?

So my team is listed as "As good as done" but yet the projections have me winning by like 10?

 

Godot probably wasn't awake when he typed it up. You know he is getting older:D

  • Author
So my team is listed as "As good as done" but yet the projections have me winning by like 10?
A projection is just an educated guess. I want to see you overcome a 43 point deficit tonight. When you have to score more with three players then the rest of your team has scored, then I think you are as good as done.

 

I just don't see Ray Rice racking up 31 points tonight.

  • Author
You know he is getting older:D
I hear ya. wink.gif
A projection is just an educated guess. I want to see you overcome a 43 point deficit tonight. When you have to score more with three players then the rest of your team has scored, then I think you are as good as done.

 

I just don't see Ray Rice racking up 31 points tonight.

 

I get what you're saying.

  • Author
I get what you're saying.
wink.gif

 

Go get him. If you can do it I'll be the first in line to pat you on the back.

  • Author
Waiver Requests were filled

 

 

Round 1:

Possum Trot WarHogs dropped Simpson, Chad IND RB and acquired Johnson, Larry FA* RB

Could be a season saving move

Started tonight down 42 I believe. I am now down just 6, but if the Browns score then I will lose my 10 points for allowing 0 points. Still a good comeback thus far. Hopefully the defense shuts them out, and Rice scores another Touchdown.

Down 1pt. Ravens with the ball and under 4 minutes. Time to run out the clock and get me a win!

Well this sucks. Rice has 89 yards, and we're tied at the 2:00 warning. I need Rice to get 1 more yard just 1. Please please please!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.