Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central/Lawrence County Predictions

Panthers or Bulldogs? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Panthers or Bulldogs?

    • Knox Central
      60%
    • Lawrence County
      39%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Knox Central travels to Louisa to take on the undefeated Bulldogs. Very evenly matched teams. What say you?

Knox Central exposes Lawrence County.

Knox Central exposes Lawrence County.

 

I think so too.

 

KC 35

LC 14

Knox Central 28-21.

LC is a good football team, but so is KC. This should be a good game. I'll take LC in a close one. LC-27 KC-22.

KC 26-20. Coach Mills has got his team peaking at the right time.

McCreary Central played both. MC and Knox 13-6 at half. LC MC LC 35 -0 at half. Not so fast. McCreary Central had 7 players out at Lawrence Co. that started most of the year. Knox Central has gotten better all year long. I pick Knox Central by 2 Td,s.

As a long time loyal Lawrence County fan I can say without a doubt this is the real test that will let the players, coaches and fans really know how good this team is. Early in the year I would have said that the soft schedule made some fans a little over-confident, but as I've watched these players the last few weeks I'm starting to really have confidence that this team is truly special. Yes I'm drinking the kool-aid. These players are really as skilled as the record indicates. As you can see from my past posts I don't inflate our teams true skill level. I call it like I see it even if that means saying that my team will lose. However I just don't think this is the week that will happen. I really believe this will be our toughest test of the year and it might be a VERY close game till the 4th qtr but in the end this team just has too much depth and talent to lose this week. Just my opinion...

 

LC-26

KC-21

McCreary Central played both. MC and Knox 13-6 at half. LC MC LC 35 -0 at half. Not so fast. McCreary Central had 7 players out at Lawrence Co. that started most of the year. Knox Central has gotten better all year long. I pick Knox Central by 2 Td,s.

 

C'mon man KC will enter Bulldog land and it will shock them, Lawrence Co. beats Knox Central 35-20, it will be close until the fouth quarter when the dogs start pounding the rock. The Bulldogs are not 11-0 on accident.

C'mon man KC will enter Bulldog land and it will shock them, Lawrence Co. beats Knox Central 35-20, it will be close until the fouth quarter when the dogs start pounding the rock. The Bulldogs are not 11-0 on accident.

 

I disagree, Rock is playing Bell!:D

 

On a serious note I think this game will be decided by 7 points or less and that's just my opinion but KC has been here many times and I truely don't think the trip to LC will shock them. This is definately my pick for game of the week and should be a slobber-knocker and very fun for the fans to watch!

I just don't know how anyone can pick against a team that went 0-11 last year and is now 11-0. Undefeated and highly motivated.

I just don't know how anyone can pick against a team that went 0-11 last year and is now 11-0. Undefeated and highly motivated.

 

Probably because of the competition that they have played. I hope that LC wins I would love to play them on Log Mountain next week if we beat Rock this week. It has been a great season for LC.

Probably because of the competition that they have played. I hope that LC wins I would love to play them on Log Mountain next week if we beat Rock this week. It has been a great season for LC.

 

:thumb: Its really a hard game to predict, because Lawrence Co. hasn't really been tested. They deserve credit for having a great year, but I don't think they have played a team as good as KC. It will be interesting to see how good they are.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.