Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Cambellsville Predictions 11/2

Featured Replies

Too many to not enough...

I'm interested to know how Campbellsville will be this year, too. I'm assuming they'll be overmatched, but I'm hoping they'll be a solid team.

 

Regardless, it'll be a cool experience for them.

 

I'm excited to see Kentucky play in an organized fashion. Enough of these scrimmages & dunk contests...let's get it on.

According to KSR, Campbellsville was picked to finish 5th in their conference & got 1 vote in the top 25 NAIA Poll.

I think the Tigers get the job done, even without 2,000/1,000 guy Zach Allender, who's now playing in Iceland.

 

In all seriousness, how horrified would you guys be if they played UK as tough as G'town played UofL? Would anyone draft any apology letters to Jerry Tipton? :lol:

 

I don't think Tipton has said UK will be bad, he just keeps implying they're cheating.

I cant beleive it is almost here. I have been waiting since April 1.

 

 

I think UK will break 100 tonight.

I'm interested to know how Campbellsville will be this year, too. I'm assuming they'll be overmatched, but I'm hoping they'll be a solid team.

 

Regardless, it'll be a cool experience for them.

 

I'm excited to see Kentucky play in an organized fashion. Enough of these scrimmages & dunk contests...let's get it on.

 

:thumb:

110-55 UK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.