Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Cambellsville Predictions 11/2

Featured Replies

I can't believe this hasn't already started.

 

Score? And give us some stats.

 

Kentucky 91-55

 

Bledsoe with 14 assist and Miller with 18 points.

I can't believe this hasn't already started.

 

Score? And give us some stats.

 

Kentucky 91-55

 

Bledsoe with 14 assist and Miller with 18 points.

 

I assumed that everyone had UK winning by 30+. :lol:

 

I look for everyone to play alot.

I think the Tigers get the job done, even without 2,000/1,000 guy Zach Allender, who's now playing in Iceland.

 

In all seriousness, how horrified would you guys be if they played UK as tough as G'town played UofL? Would anyone draft any apology letters to Jerry Tipton? :lol:

I think the Tigers get the job done, even without 2,000/1,000 guy Zach Allender, who's now playing in Iceland.

 

In all seriousness, how horrified would you guys be if they played UK as tough as G'town played UofL? Would anyone draft any apology letters to Jerry Tipton? :lol:

 

Very scared. :puke::scared:

I think the Tigers get the job done, even without 2,000/1,000 guy Zach Allender, who's now playing in Iceland.

 

In all seriousness, how horrified would you guys be if they played UK as tough as G'town played UofL? Would anyone draft any apology letters to Jerry Tipton? :lol:

 

Yes I would.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait! Not! Sorry I lied.:sssh::D

 

CATS will have fun tonight.

 

Go Big Blue

I think the Tigers get the job done, even without 2,000/1,000 guy Zach Allender, who's now playing in Iceland.

 

In all seriousness, how horrified would you guys be if they played UK as tough as G'town played UofL? Would anyone draft any apology letters to Jerry Tipton? :lol:

 

Only if Patrick drives his new truck to the game and Tipton reports his family has put him back in an old clunker.

How is Campbellsville this season?

Edited by bugatti

Only if Patrick drives his new truck to the game and Tipton reports his family has put him back in an old clunker.

 

:lol:

I assume Campbellsville has a more experienced club that has been practicing longer than the Cats. UK has been practicing for a couple of weeks.

 

UK wins 91-68

Edited by bugatti

I wish I was able to go but work comes first. My parents will be there in row AA right behind the Campbellsville bench. Still no contest for the Cats. I guess being on the board has its perks.

Is tonights game telivised?

 

Fox Sports South has it at 7pm.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.