Caldwell County 14 Mayfield 10

Mayfield didn't execute in monsoon and play calling was suspect at best for Cards. I don't understand the pass plays in the steady rain...

Dry field Mayfield wins by 30+, Standing water is a great equalizer for the Tigers! Mayfield could NOT hold on to the ball at least 5 fumbles in 2nd half. Field position lost this game. Wynstra dropped punt on Mayfield 5 yard line and allowed Tiger to score a TD to take the lead!

HUGE UPSET THAT SHOULDN'T have happened but just a blemish and maybe just the motivation Mayfield needs for that extra push to take it to the next level! Congrats to Caldwell

This game was played in a torrential downpour... Mayfield turned it over deep their own territory twice and Caldwell Co. scored both times. Caldwell took care of the ball in this mess MUCH better than Mayfield did.

Hats off to the tigers who played in the second half like they wanted it more than the cardinals did.

Mayfield didn't execute in monsoon and play calling was suspect at best for Cards. I don't understand the pass plays in the steady rain...

Dry field Mayfield wins by 30+, Standing water is a great equalizer for the Tigers! Mayfield could NOT hold on to the ball at least 5 fumbles in 2nd half. Field position lost this game. Wynstra dropped punt on Mayfield 5 yard line and allowed Tiger to score a TD to take the lead!

HUGE UPSET THAT SHOULDN'T have happened but just a blemish and maybe just the motivation Mayfield needs for that extra push to take it to the next level! Congrats to Caldwell

CLOSE AND COMBINE MY THREAD PLEASE!