Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wall Certified by NCAA

Featured Replies

Faried is a good one but he can't hold down the entire UK front court. And Bledsoe will more than take care of the PG spot.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Faried is a good one but he can't hold down the entire UK front court. And Bledsoe will more than take care of the PG spot.

 

True, and Coach Cal is saying that Miller will play some point and may even start at PG.

I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but nobody has addressed it.

 

Why can't Wall just sit out both exhibition games? Has the NCAA always distinguished between exhibition & regular season games?

 

I'm guessing that there must be a rule stating that, if a player is suspended, no more than 1 game may be served before the regular season starts.

 

I can't recall if that's how the Randolph Morris situation was handled or not. Anyone?

  • Author
I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but nobody has addressed it.

 

Why can't Wall just sit out both exhibition games? Has the NCAA always distinguished between exhibition & regular season games?

 

I'm guessing that there must be a rule stating that, if a player is suspended, no more than 1 game may be served before the regular season starts.

 

I can't recall if that's how the Randolph Morris situation was handled or not. Anyone?

I can't recall exhibition games ever being a part of the equation, so that one is very new to me. I'm hearing the ruling on Lance will come before the UC exhibition opener and will include both games as well as the season opener...

I can't recall exhibition games ever being a part of the equation, so that one is very new to me. I'm hearing the ruling on Lance will come before the UC exhibition opener and will include both games as well as the season opener...

 

I always remember kids being able to play in the exhibition games and sitting out the first 2 or 3 "real" games.

 

Must be a new rule now.

I can't recall exhibition games ever being a part of the equation, so that one is very new to me. I'm hearing the ruling on Lance will come before the UC exhibition opener and will include both games as well as the season opener...

 

I think that'd be a fair ruling for UC & Lance. Sitting out 1 game is not much of a punishment at all.

 

As I've said all along, I just hope they make a decision. If they do not make a decision before the games & Cronin holds him out, I think the NCAA should be forced to count that game towards his suspension. Assuming that there was no "bad faith" in intentionally delaying the process on the part of the player / school.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.