October 28, 200916 yr I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not really sure that I understand the Star Wars music during introductions.
October 29, 200916 yr :lol: The analyst just said Jay-Z didn't play tonight in NY because of the weather. Do they even keep up on current news? It was because he has a show in Columbus tonight not because of the weather. It was called off before today.
October 29, 200916 yr Cliff Lee needs to keep holding the Yanks scoreless here. He looks great so far. I'm rooting for the Phillies and game 1 is extremely important in a series like this.
October 29, 200916 yr Good thing they got that call right....Good call and poor base running by the Yankees.
October 29, 200916 yr Good thing they got that call right....Good call and poor base running by the Yankees. The whole play got confusing from Rollins stepping on 2nd base.
October 29, 200916 yr The whole play got confusing from Rollins stepping on 2nd base. They were both out either way.
October 29, 200916 yr They were both out either way. Yes they were but if Matsui had known that Rollins had caught the ball he would have been back safely probably. He was just stuck in between.
October 29, 200916 yr ^ What are you doing lurking around here at night lately? My Mom said it was ok! :laugh::laugh::laugh: Are you making fun of old people being on BGP late at night? Edited October 29, 200916 yr by TonyDanza Or maybe..I'm watching out for bad guys!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.