Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell VS Hopkinsville

Who wins this one? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Fort Campbell Falcons
      97%
    • Hopkinsville Tigers
      2%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well, the final game of the regular season is upon us and the 5A Hopkinsville Tigers @ 3-6 visit the 2A Fort Campbell Falcons at 9-0. Fort Campbell leads the state (regardless of class) in points scored and also leads the state (regardless of class) in least amount of points scored against them.

 

How do you think this will go and why?

 

I'm curious to know who's gonna start the game for the Falcons.

 

I think that the Falcons should start the starters and leave 'em in there for the first quarter, see what kind of lead can be built up against the Tigers who have allowed 142 points scored against them in the nine games they've played this year.

 

I think that this Falcon team, the players, really want to shoot for an undefeated regular season. Two years ago, when the Falcons won the first state championship, they finished the season with an overall 13-2 record, progressing to the next year when they finished 14-1.....so it would seem that the natural progression of this team would be to shoot for the moon and go 15-0.

 

Oh yeah, the poll is public, so if you vote Hoptown.....just take the time and explain why......it's not that stinkin' hard.

 

Just my two lincolns.

 

Later.

FC goes undefeated reg season as well as 15-0. Good luck!

 

FC 42

Hop 13

FC wins, but hard to tell how long the starters will play. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we didn't see much of Antonio Andrews. FC could have gone undefeated last season, but Coach Berner sat Antonio for the meaningless Franklin-Simpson game just prior to the playoffs.

Undefeated is nice and should be no problem against Hoptown, but the only thing that really matters is FC holding the 2A Championship trophy on December 4th. I expect a quick cameo appearance for the FC stars in the 1st quarter and that is about it.

 

FC 28

Tigers 14

The starters should start the game. They earned it. But it must suck sometime being a starter.I bet the JV players get as much time as the starters in a lot of these games. Hopkinsville is scoring 6.3 ppg the last three games. And Ft Campbell is avg over 55.4 ppg. What a bad miss match.

Ft Campbell if you give a 110% you may get your 500th point scored this year!!:D:lol: Hang in their FC your offense will come around someday!:D

55 ppg, thats crazy. :notworthy::notworthy: And the defense is equally as good. I say lets take you up to Louisville and play the Cardinals! Or maybe Morehead St. Just stay away from my UK Wildcats.

Fort Campbell you avg 1.15 points per minute.

Fort Campbell you avg 13.85 points per Qtr. Thats more then HHS avg per game

Fort Campbell you avg 27.7 points per half. That is 7.2 more points then HHS has scored total the last three games. I don't know what to say. TAKE IT EASY FRIDAY. Be:cool:

Ft Campbell 60

Hopkinsville 6

Meant to vote for FC - Good luck in the playoffs

I’m not sure who will play and how long, but the Falcons should win this one decisively if the starters play at least two quarters. If some of the starters sit the entire game it could be close.

 

Call me greedy, but I would like to see the seniors go 10-0 this year and finish up their last regular season game on senior night as one of the most, if not the most, successful classes in school history.

Hopkinsville should feature one of the best defenses Fort Campbell has seen this year. I'm not saying they will shut them out, but I dont see the Falcons scoring four touchdowns on four possessions either.

 

However, their offense is terrible. Unless Hoptown scores a defensive touchdown, it should be another shutout or one TD allowed by the FC defense.

 

41-7 Fort Campbell

The starters should start the game. They earned it. But it must suck sometime being a starter.I bet the JV players get as much time as the starters in a lot of these games. Hopkinsville is scoring 6.3 ppg the last three games. And Ft Campbell is avg over 55.4 ppg. What a bad miss match.

Ft Campbell if you give a 110% you may get your 500th point scored this year!!:D:lol: Hang in their FC your offense will come around someday!:D

55 ppg, thats crazy. :notworthy::notworthy: And the defense is equally as good. I say lets take you up to Louisville and play the Cardinals! Or maybe Morehead St. Just stay away from my UK Wildcats.

Fort Campbell you avg 1.15 points per minute.

Fort Campbell you avg 13.85 points per Qtr. Thats more then HHS avg per game

Fort Campbell you avg 27.7 points per half. That is 7.2 more points then HHS has scored total the last three games. I don't know what to say. TAKE IT EASY FRIDAY. Be:cool:

Ft Campbell 60

Hopkinsville 6

 

That is a lot of math; great work!!

  • Author

Fort Campbell you avg 13.85 points per Qtr. Thats more then HHS avg per game

Like FB said, thanks for doing all of the math. This is the one that stands out the most.

 

Later.

  • Author

Last day to vote!

 

Hope everyone gets out and has a good time tonight, despite the weather.

 

Later.

Ft Campbell I know you don't need it, But good luck tonight.

I hope that when it gets deep into the playoffs the starters can play a full game!!:D I love to follow FT KNOX and FT CAMPBELL.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.