56 members have voted

1. 1. Greenup Co. at Mason County Winner

• Greenup County
    • Mason County

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Greenup Co doesn't generate a lot of first downs and control the time of position. Greenup Co will be in a lot of trouble. Greenup Co can't leave the defense out on the field all night. Greenup needs 20 first downs to come close to winning this game. Leaving the defense out on the field will be very destructive. Mason Co's speed on the corners will kill Greenup Co.

With the recent ruling making Mason Rister eligible for Greenup, will he play?

DOC I'm always willing to give my opinion. I think you know that very well. Why not tell how you feel. I don't try to hurt anyones feelings. And I hope people don't take me the wrong way. I do have a dry humor. With me you get what you get. I'll tell you straight out what I think. I'm not a fake. I have had people (Greenup Co) tell me that it wasn't fair that Carter was allowed to play on the team. So I'm sure that hurt some of the team moral. Now you have Rister and others coming back. And if he were permited to play. I would think that even more moral problems would service. It only takes one or two players to turn a team upside down. I think we all know that! Kids will be kids. Letting players come back to a team they once left and getting to play in front of the ones that have worked their butts off all year IMO is asking for trouble. Not only from the players. But fans/parents to. Alot of times you have moral problems and you don't know it till it's to late. It's like a cancer.

I think the RAMS are in remission now!! I hope all will be well in muskie land. But :idunno:

This is an opinion only. I don't know if this is going on at Greenup or not. Everything may be great. I don't no. Just speaking from experience.

Edited by RAMS68_1

Interesting, no comments........ :idunno:

I asked the question last spring of why Rister was moving from school to school so much and was told, by you I think, it was personal. Recently, I came received info that makes me sympathetic to Rister, plus I've known him in the past and know he's a good kid.

RAMS68_1 makes good points though. I hope it all works out for the best of everyone but this is a situation that needs to be handled with kid gloves.

I asked the question last spring of why Rister was moving from school to school so much and was told, by you I think, it was personal. Recently, I came received info that makes me sympathetic to Rister, plus I've known him in the past and know he's a good kid.

RAMS68_1 makes good points though. I hope it all works out for the best of everyone but this is a situation that needs to be handled with kid gloves.

I stand by everything I have said or done for Mason. It was personal as to why he came to Raceland but that's all I know for positive.

:thumb:

Come on fellas, double standard? It was all personal reasons and ok when he transferred to Raceland, now it's the same reasons and it is terrible. The kid has wanted to play at GC his whole life, with what is going on in his life right now, all we should care about is his happiness, & no he won't play this week.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Come on fellas, double standard? It was all personal reasons and ok when he transferred to Raceland, now it's the same reasons and it is terrible. The kid has wanted to play at GC his whole life, with what is going on in his life right now, all we should care about is his happiness, & no he won't play this week.

Coupon, I'm glad he's back at Greenup County, but if you believe what you just wrote, you're very naive.

And that is what it is all about.:thumb: