Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell/Owensboro Catholic Predictions

Who wins and why? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

    • Fort Campbell Falcons
      89%
    • Owensboro Catholic Aces
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The 8-0 FC Falcons will make the 2+ hour drive to face the 3-5 OC Aces in their last district game.

 

How does everyone think this will go down and WHY do you feel that way?

 

It wasn't too long ago that OC was a tremendous thorn in the side of the Falcons and can continue to pose a threat, but I don't think that we'll see much of that this Friday. I think that FC will have their way with the Aces, scoring over 50 points in the game and allowing no more than two touchdowns.

 

Later.

The 8-0 FC Falcons will make the 2+ hour drive to face the 3-5 OC Aces in their last district game.

 

How does everyone think this will go down and WHY do you feel that way?

 

It wasn't too long ago that OC was a tremendous thorn in the side of the Falcons and can continue to pose a threat, but I don't think that we'll see much of that this Friday. I think that FC will have their way with the Aces, scoring over 50 points in the game and allowing no more than two touchdowns.

 

Later.

 

I agree with everything you said. Almost every time these two play someone brings up the 2005 defeat so I’ll just save them time and do it for them. We are four years removed from that game so there is not one person on either squad who played in that game. This year’s Falcons have proven they can win over the Aces and they have proven they can win the big one. From everything I’ve read this year’s Aces team is not on the same level as past teams and IMO this year’s Falcon team is better offensively then the last two teams that won state. Falcon’s win big, 55-7.

Ft Campbell's JV players just like always will see lots of playing time. The JV players after this season should be vetern players!! Ft Campbell will take names as always. :notworthy::notworthy:

Edited by The Scribe

Ft. Campbell 49-16.

Long way to drive for a district game. FC will win this one 49-7.

Fort Campbell by 42.

  • Author
Long way to drive for a district game. FC will win this one 49-7.

It is a long way, good thing I get off early on Fridays. Woo-hoo!

 

Later.

FC Big over OC. Watch out for Murray High down the road.

My pick is definatley the Falcons by 42.

Give them all you want and don't let up...they wouldn't!!!!!

 

Go Falcons:thumb::thumb::thumb:

FC Big over OC. Watch out for Murray High down the road.

 

If and when that match up happens I think Fort Campbell will be highly favored. However, each team has a month worth of business to take of first and then we can debate a Murray vs Fort Campbell match up.

I definately agree. A lot can happen in November, Murray had better watch out on their own side of the bracket...NCC...maybe?

  • Author
FC Big over OC. Watch out for Murray High down the road.

If and when that match up happens I think Fort Campbell will be highly favored. However, each team has a month worth of business to take of first and then we can debate a Murray vs Fort Campbell match up.

I echo what FC said....however, with this years FC offense being better than last years team that put 47 unanswered points on Murray in the second round of the playoffs......that's all I have to say about that.

I definately agree. A lot can happen in November, Murray had better watch out on their own side of the bracket...NCC...maybe?

I don't think they'd face NCC in the playoffs....but I could be wrong.

 

Later.

As an FC fan, I feel pretty good about this game this week, but that always makes me nervous. I was there in 2005 when OC beat FC in the playoff game. It was a heartbreaker and I can still see the tears all the kids shed. We just can't overlook OC for a minute...and I know the team isn't. Coach is preparing them well for this one as usual. I say lets shut them out...and go BIG!!!

As an FC fan, I feel pretty good about this game this week, but that always makes me nervous. I was there in 2005 when OC beat FC in the playoff game. It was a heartbreaker and I can still see the tears all the kids shed. We just can't overlook OC for a minute...and I know the team isn't. Coach is preparing them well for this one as usual. I say lets shut them out...and go BIG!!!

 

I agree, we start forgetting the history we could start repeating the history. In '05 we were undefeated and without a doubt the best team in the state. A little too much swagger, a little disrespect for a decent OC team, led to a lot of tears in the south end zone at Fryar Stadium that November night in '05.

 

Falcons by at least 4 TDs and probably a shutout

Edited by FalconBacker

Fort Campbell has traditionally been a slow starter against OCath. However, the Falcons have started fast in just about every game this year. It should be fun watching them play on the turf and making good cuts. The Falcons need someone to run with them for a while and make things interesting. With that said, FC runs through the porous Aces defense to the tune of 48-14.

 

And Murray doesn't come within 40 points of Fort Campbell. I'm guessing another Falcon vs. Falcon matchup in the semifinals, this time on Post.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.