Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell/Owensboro Catholic Predictions

Who wins and why? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

    • Fort Campbell Falcons
      89%
    • Owensboro Catholic Aces
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
And Murray doesn't come within 40 points of Fort Campbell. I'm guessing another Falcon vs. Falcon matchup in the semifinals, this time on Post.

Bold statement....I like it. :D

 

Later.

I hope FC pours the whole 55 gallon drum on the Aces, the only thing that would make seeing OC get thrashed sweeter would be if it was my Falcons doing it...

Fort Campbell has traditionally been a slow starter against OCath. However, the Falcons have started fast in just about every game this year. It should be fun watching them play on the turf and making good cuts. The Falcons need someone to run with them for a while and make things interesting. With that said, FC runs through the porous Aces defense to the tune of 48-14.

 

And Murray doesn't come within 40 points of Fort Campbell. I'm guessing another Falcon vs. Falcon matchup in the semifinals, this time on Post.[/QUOTE]

 

I hope that is how it turns out!

 

No whining, no sniveling, no excuses as there are with some - just two teams getting together to play some FALCON BALL! I hope we can match the standard for hosting the game that Monroe County established last year.

I hope FC pours the whole 55 gallon drum on the Aces, the only thing that would make seeing OC get thrashed sweeter would be if it was my Falcons doing it...

 

SEMPERFIFALCON, it is good to know that others share the same feelings of fondness for O'Cath!

  • Author

Here we go again! Two votes for OC but no explanation as to why the voter thinks that OC will win. :irked:

 

I just don't understand why someone doesn't explain themselves and say why they think that OC will/can beat FC. :confused:

 

:idunno:

 

Later.

FC is just way too talented for OC. Falcons win big 55 to 7.

  • Author

Looks like the consensus is that FC will win big tonight.

 

:idunno: Still shaking my head over the four (we know who you are) that voted for OC with no reason behind why/how OC will beat FC.

 

:confused: Oh well.

 

Later.

The way that FT. Campbell in playing you have to go with them.

 

FT Campbell 49

Owensboro 17

Fort Campbell has traditionally been a slow starter against OCath. However, the Falcons have started fast in just about every game this year. It should be fun watching them play on the turf and making good cuts. The Falcons need someone to run with them for a while and make things interesting. With that said, FC runs through the porous Aces defense to the tune of 48-14.

 

And Murray doesn't come within 40 points of Fort Campbell. I'm guessing another Falcon vs. Falcon matchup in the semifinals, this time on Post.[/QUOTE]

 

I hope that is how it turns out!

 

No whining, no sniveling, no excuses as there are with some - just two teams getting together to play some FALCON BALL! I hope we can match the standard for hosting the game that Monroe County established last year.

 

AMEN! Monroe Cty folks were a class act last year! They were welcoming and gracious. ...Made me a little sad that we'd beaten them (just a little:sssh:)

 

AMEN! Monroe Cty folks were a class act last year! They were welcoming and gracious. ...Made me a little sad that we'd beaten them (just a little:sssh:)

 

I will say this about Fort Cambells players and Fans...They are the classiest group of individuals we have ever hosted!!!!!I wish them only the best and will see you in a couple of weeks.....count on it!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.