Harlan County 15 Perry Central 14

I think District 7 looks like this — Pulaski County, Southwestern, South Laurel and Mercer County.

They'd play Mercer if they are 1, South Laurel if they are 2 or go to Southwestern if they are 3.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked up each of the top three teams point totals this year.

Whitley Co- 251 points

Letcher Co- 237 points

Harlan Co- 183 points

I believe we should just let all three teams play each other again.

That is not the way you figure the point system. You pick 4 teams you have beaten out of the district. You get a point for each win those teams have.

You are right
You made it sound like total points Mr. freshstart I thought it was out of district wins and the games those teams have won.:confused: If you are correct then it does not look good because Powell, Leslie, and Lee have not won many games.

You made it sound like total points Mr. freshstart I thought it was out of district wins and the games those teams have won.:confused: If you are correct then it does not look good because Powell, Leslie, and Lee have not won many games.

Yeah it is points for out of district beaten opponents; for example if Harlan County beats Bell County, they will get 8 points since Bell County has/will have 8 wins.

It is very strange to say but the district championship may be played at Log Mountain with a 4A school to decide the 5A playoffs. This district is just crazy tough.

The only win that Whitley Co can count at this point is Lynn Camp and they have only won 3 games. The only other game they can count is game 10 with rockcastle. They have won 4 games. It will be close.

I looked up each of the top three teams point totals this year.

Whitley Co- 251 points

Letcher Co- 237 points

Harlan Co- 183 points

I believe we should just let all three teams play each other again.

Now this is funny no matter who you are?

You are as smart as I am. lol:thumb:

the numbers you are looking for will be much much smaller.

However, this is a classic!

I think District 7 looks like this — Pulaski County, Southwestern, South Laurel and Mercer County.

They'd play Mercer if they are 1, South Laurel if they are 2 or go to Southwestern if they are 3.

Actually Pulaski County has clinched the District Championship and Southwestern will be second.

Depending on what happens this week (Lincoln at South Laurel and Mercer at Pulaski), Lincoln, Mercer and South Laurel can wind up in any combination of 3rd, 4th and 5th.

Likely, it will be South Laurel 3rd and Mercer 4th but every 3 through 5 combination is still mathematically possible for those three teams.

Edited by Mr.Network

Now this is funny no matter who you are?

You are as smart as I am. lol:thumb:

the numbers you are looking for will be much much smaller.

However, this is a classic!

Read Mr. freshstart quote before my post. That was the way he made it sound. I thought it was based on who you played out of district. :isurrender::notworthy::clap::idunno: