Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts/Titans updates

Featured Replies

Colts take advantage on Titans fumble to go up 7-0, but fumble a punt and now Tenn. is driving.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

After the Titans cut it to 14-9, with a minute and change left before half and Manning goes 90 yards for a TD, 21-9 Colts. Manning gets help of 2 roughing the passer calls.

Where is Wireman at? I enjoy listening to him complain about fantasy points!

Manning 5/5 of 59 yards and a TD pass on that last drive!

The roughing the passer on Ford was an absolute joke. Not to mention, there was a hold during that same play. When I saw the flag back there, I thought "well they finally threw the flag on Indy." But no, it was the roughing.:irked:

Where is Wireman at? I enjoy listening to him complain about fantasy points!

 

Grant is on a bye week.:lol:

 

Manning needs to stop throwing, my opponent is catching up with me.

Grant is on a bye week.:lol:

 

Manning needs to stop throwing, my opponent is catching up with me.

 

Suprisingly I can already say I will win my league this week, and my starting QB is just now in halftime!

 

 

 

 

 

Of course my buddy did forget about it today and 4 of his 9 starters are on bye this week.:lol:

^

You must not have very much money on the line then.:laugh:

 

Enough that he shouldn't have made that mistake. He'll be even more sick because this puts him a game out of first place now. It'll suck if this game costs him the league pot at the end.:lol: A wins a win right?

 

 

 

P.S. He blames it on working overtime and forgetting today was Sunday.:lol:

I would very much like to see a lot more of Peyton Manning throwing to someone other than Reggie Wayne.

I would very much like to see a lot more of Peyton Manning throwing to someone other than Reggie Wayne.

 

Same here.

Throw it to Clark or Garcon.

What the heck was that drive? I need the Titans to score here. The Colts clearly need some incentive to keep playing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.