Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts/Titans updates

Featured Replies

When Tennessee loses tonight, it will be their 7th consecutive defeat. Their last win was that big victory over Pittsburgh to clinch homefield on December 21st of last season. They will soon be 3-9 since starting 10-0 last season.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need this game to get over with as fast as possible so Peyton doesn't go crazy in the 4th quarter in fantasy points.

I need this game to get over with as fast as possible so Peyton doesn't go crazy in the 4th quarter in fantasy points.

 

I need it to get over with fast too. Only because I'm tired and have no chance of sleeping while football is being played.

Man oh man. I just don't know. I'm up 14 points with my opponent having Ronnie Brown going tomorrow. That Jets D is tough, but I think Ronnie can get 14....

  • Author
That drop may have saved my fantasy win.

 

That helped me in one of my leagues as my opponent has Manning and I am up 9.

I'd love to see VY do well here.

 

It sounds like he's about to get a chance...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.