October 12, 200916 yr Please no passing yards on this drive Peyton! I question whether he will even be on the field.
October 12, 200916 yr Well, forget that, Peyton is out there. Please get a TD to someone not named Reggie Wayne....
October 12, 200916 yr It sounds like he's about to get a chance... Even though it means my Bengals wouldn't win it all and it is extremely improbable I'd love nothing more than him win the starting job this week. Then they somehow finish 9-7 or 10-6 and get a wildcard spot and he really is the next black QB to win a super bowl. Then he could point and laugh at everyone that did exactly that when he made the comment.:lol:
October 12, 200916 yr Peyton just hit that 300 yd bonus in my league...way to close for comfort now. :lol::lol: I wonder why he's even on the field. They'd feel pretty dumb if he(and god forbid) tore an achilles or some other kind of non-contact season ending injury now wouldn't they?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.