Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boredom/Whatever Updates

Featured Replies

Listening to Mrs GT talk...

 

or hearing???

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta pee, but I'm in that perfect comfortable position in bed. I'm debating which one means more. Going right now or the comfort.

Gotta pee, but I'm in that perfect comfortable position in bed. I'm debating which one means more. Going right now or the comfort.

 

That comfort could quickly disappear when you feel a warm sensation trickling down you're leg while you are asleep...

or hearing???

 

Huh??? :cool:

Watching the MINN/NYY game in the 11 inning. RIP to our family friend, Bill. He was a huge NYY fan.

That comfort could quickly disappear when you feel a warm sensation trickling down you're leg while you are asleep...

 

Very true, but usually I come back and can't find the position again and it just p's me off.:lol:

Very true, but usually I come back and can't find the position again and it just p's me off.:lol:

 

Better than being peed on...Huh??? Huh?????

  • Author
Gotta pee, but I'm in that perfect comfortable position in bed. I'm debating which one means more. Going right now or the comfort.

 

If you are near a window, you could possibly accomplish both goals simultaneously.

No prob. After this thread comes the "Boredom 17-Whatever 10" thread.:sssh:

 

:lol: 30 seconds in thread.

Better than being peed on...Huh??? Huh?????

 

Figured that was coming.:lol::lol: I wish A-Rod would go ahead and make a costly error so the Yanks could lose already. Some of us have to be up for work at 5AM. A-Rod's gotta realize it's not all about himself.

If you are near a window, you could possibly accomplish both goals simultaneously.

 

I have a chocolate lab that's favorite spot to lay is right under that window. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.