Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boredom/Whatever Updates

Featured Replies

The football forum got me thinking. Every Friday that forum is filled with "update" threads to keep everybody apprised of what is going on. Why not have the same type of threads in General Discussion?:D

  • Replies 57
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Currently, sitting on the couch. Be back with an update when I get up.

I am giving GRC vs Henry Clay updates....come on over....:D

 

You will be suprised in the score.

  • Author
I am giving GRC vs Henry Clay updates....come on over....:D

 

You will be suprised in the score.

 

Actually, that's one of the threads I've been reading, lol. A very good game.

Actually, that's one of the threads I've been reading, lol. A very good game.

 

:laugh:

 

 

This thread should close at like 10:15 as the football games end. :laugh:

  • Author

Getting up to get a beer. I'm thinking about just rolling the fridge over to my chair.

Getting up to get a beer. I'm thinking about just rolling the fridge over to my chair.

 

:lol:

I am lying in bed with the laptop doing my final BGP Check before I crash...

The wife is next to me watching an officer and a gentleman...great Movie...:thumb:

Listening to the Knox Central/Rockcastle game. Feeling bad that I didn't brave the rain and go watch it.

  • Author
:laugh:

 

 

This thread should close at like 10:15 as the football games end. :laugh:

 

Very good idea...:thumb:

 

I'm sure a mod would be more than happy to shut this one down later.

  • Author
Listening to the Knox Central/Rockcastle game. Feeling bad that I didn't brave the rain and go watch it.

 

Pretty good game last time I checked the update thread.

Watching Nevada drive the ball a little on Tech..

 

Computer on my lap, son playing dinosaur daughter eating a popsicle

 

Planning the heck that will be raised here tomorrow during the UK game

Pretty good game last time I checked the update thread.

 

I'm also listening, just got back from the fridge. :popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.