Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble County 31 Carroll County 19

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for a Trimble team that needed one badly. Anyone have any stats or information about the game?

Good win for Trimble. Congratulations and thanks for doing something that needed to be done to Carroll. Much has been said about easy schedule and I couldnt agree more. I am a big fan of this coaching staff but at the same time we have to realize we are not as good as a team as our record indicates. That was proven tonight and I hope no one says well we had starters out first half. BIG DEAL! If were that good we can overcome that, which we did not.

Carroll on paper could have, should have went 8-2 or 9-1 and lost the first round in the playoffs. I think for this team to have a successful season they must win a first round playoff game. Wins do not always equal being successful IMO.

I hate losing as much as anyone but I also think as good a win as this was for Trimble it was a great loss for Carroll. If we are going to compete in post season we will allow this loss to be a huge learning experience.

And finally for what its worth its no one player or coaches fault for the loss and its certainly not because some of the starters did not start the game.

Congrats to the Raiders on a great game! They battled through injuries and much adversity over the game and week.

 

Best of luck to my Carroll Co friends the rest of the season. I'll be cheering for you on ALL of the rest of your games. :thumb:

Good win for Trimble. Congratulations and thanks for doing something that needed to be done to Carroll. Much has been said about easy schedule and I couldnt agree more. I am a big fan of this coaching staff but at the same time we have to realize we are not as good as a team as our record indicates. That was proven tonight and I hope no one says well we had starters out first half. BIG DEAL! If were that good we can overcome that, which we did not.

Carroll on paper could have, should have went 8-2 or 9-1 and lost the first round in the playoffs. I think for this team to have a successful season they must win a first round playoff game. Wins do not always equal being successful IMO.

I hate losing as much as anyone but I also think as good a win as this was for Trimble it was a great loss for Carroll. If we are going to compete in post season we will allow this loss to be a huge learning experience.

And finally for what its worth its no one player or coaches fault for the loss and its certainly not because some of the starters did not start the game.

 

Excellent post, Redsfan!

Congrats to the Raiders!!!! Great win and glad to see the offense back! :notworthy:

Already have a thread started on this one...but you are right! Very sweet...and in case you didn't see the prediction thread again, TB&G NEVER gives up on the Raiders!

True Blue and Gold if your not going to stick with us during the rough times we dont need you around during the high times. :idunno:

Congrats to the Raiders!!!! Great win and glad to see the offense back! :notworthy:

 

I believe that you predicted this one, Colonel Mike...and received a little flak for it. Looks as though you were right!

True Blue and Gold if your not going to stick with us during the rough times we dont need you around during the high times. :idunno:

 

You need to take a look at the prediction thread.

Carroll's 1st half team played much better than the team they fielded in the 2nd half. IMO.... Don't know what was going on or why there was a difference. Heard rumors in the stands, don't know if they are true. Had opportunity to see Carroll play a couple times last year and was wondering why Craig or Stewart are not the starting qb's. Both scramble well. Craig is hard to bring down and Stewart threw the ball very well. I looked at this year's passing stats on KHSAA...... Good luck to Carroll on their remaining schedule.

Good win for Trimble. Congratulations and thanks for doing something that needed to be done to Carroll. Much has been said about easy schedule and I couldnt agree more. I am a big fan of this coaching staff but at the same time we have to realize we are not as good as a team as our record indicates. That was proven tonight and I hope no one says well we had starters out first half. BIG DEAL! If were that good we can overcome that, which we did not.

Carroll on paper could have, should have went 8-2 or 9-1 and lost the first round in the playoffs. I think for this team to have a successful season they must win a first round playoff game. Wins do not always equal being successful IMO.

I hate losing as much as anyone but I also think as good a win as this was for Trimble it was a great loss for Carroll. If we are going to compete in post season we will allow this loss to be a huge learning experience.

And finally for what its worth its no one player or coaches fault for the loss and its certainly not because some of the starters did not start the game.

 

Couldn't agree with you more Redsfan!:thumb:No one can blame starters being out for the first half, when the Coaching Staff is to blame for both halves. My only question is, who says Carroll is any good? . . . the local paper? Because I haven't heard anyone say Carroll is good, nor have I heard anyone within that team say Carroll is good. You're right, Carroll should be 8-2. Maybe they still can . . . who knows! Blame Me:ylsuper:

Congrats to the Raiders on a great game! They battled through injuries and much adversity over the game and week.

 

Best of luck to my Carroll Co friends the rest of the season. I'll be cheering for you on ALL of the rest of your games. :thumb:

 

Couldn't be happier for anyone more than you TB&G. You are a true fan who sticks to her colors. This Shasta's for you!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.