Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Oldham vs. Fort Knox

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Fort Knox (0-4)
      16%
    • North Oldham (3-2)
      83%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

3A North Oldham (3-2) plays host to 1A Fort Knox (0-4).

 

North Oldham comes in riding a two-game winning streak where it has outscored opponents 70-13.... Fort Knox has been outscored 233-60 on the season and has the state's longest losing streak.

 

Who wins? Can Fort Knox pull the upset?

3A North Oldham (3-2) plays host to 1A Fort Knox (0-4).

 

North Oldham comes in riding a two-game winning streak where it has outscored opponents 70-13.... Fort Knox has been outscored 233-60 on the season and has the state's longest losing streak.

 

Who wins? Can Fort Knox pull the upset?

Give me a break they have not won since October 2005 more just a little drought. Much smaller team as well North will run at will until Coach Martin calls off the dogs.

North Oldham 42

Forth knox 14

  • Author
Give me a break they have not won since October 2005 more just a little drought. Much smaller team as well North will run at will until Coach Martin calls off the dogs.

 

I agree...just posing the question. I'm afraid this one will be only as pretty as Coach Martin allows it to be. North can name the score in this one, and will probably rush for well over 300 yards...

 

North 49

Fort Knox 7

I was thinking 400 yards depends on when Billy puts in JV and freshman.

You never know.

I don't know much about Fort Knox , but I doubt they will get much done against North's defense. North names the score....

North Oldham 35-12.

Billy won't get any bad Kharma in this game...49-7, most of those points coiming in the 1st half! I do with the Eagles luck though, it's a tough place to be when you are on a bad roll.

You never know.

 

??????

 

Same coach for the Eagles - same outcome for the Eagles

 

The 09 edition of Ft. Knox football is the worst HS team I have ever watched, ever. I feel terrible for the kids on the team, they deserve more.

??????

 

Same coach for the Eagles - same outcome for the Eagles

 

The 09 edition of Ft. Knox football is the worst HS team I have ever watched, ever. I feel terrible for the kids on the team, they deserve more.

 

:ohbrother: Please! they have a tougher road then most teams, they have played some tough teams this year. I think they will win this one 56-55 in the biggest upset of the year.

Have fun now North Mustangs because Western Hills is just a few weeks away

Have fun now North Mustangs because Western Hills is just a few weeks away

 

There is no place for this kind of statement.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.