Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 2009/2010

Featured Replies

What does Scott need to do to improve in 2009/2010? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Two returning starters in O'Conner and Smith with two key reserves in Jones & Niederegger returning.

 

Not sure if they will have the depth that last years team had in making it's regional run.

 

I would think that they would be considered co-favorites in the district with Brossart and Campbell County.

 

Still not enough to overtake a GRC or Mason in the 10th but should be included in that next tier of teams.

What does Scott need to do to improve in 2009/2010? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

 

To get by GRC in the regional. :D

  • Author
To get by GRC in the regional. :D

 

:lol:. Those have been some very good and close games.....too close. Very well coached team. Again I don't want to play Scott in the region.

From what I saw this summer Scott will be solid and will probably push the ball.

One thing you can count on with Scott is that they come ready to play everynight. Coach Carr seems to get the best out of the talent he has available.

  • Author
One thing you can count on with Scott is that they come ready to play everynight. Coach Carr seems to get the best out of the talent he has available.

 

I agree. :thumb:

Coach Carr is the X factor...:thumb:

From what I saw this summer Scott will be solid and will probably push the ball.

 

Coach Carr's teams have always pushed the ball. This yrs team would be the norm not the exception.

Coach Carr's teams have always pushed the ball. This yrs team would be the norm not the exception.

 

True but unlike previous seasons I don't really see an inside guy who wants to post up and score.

IMO, this team comes and goes as Smith dictates. If Kellen is having a good game, this team plays well. Alot on the shoulders of a junior PG, but he is one of the best and has experience. He will not have the help he had last year, but should be able to step upto the challenge.

True but unlike previous seasons I don't really see an inside guy who wants to post up and score.

 

Good point. O'Conner is the only true big man that they have had since Kyle Howard back in 2005-2006.

Good point. O'Conner is the only true big man that they have had since Kyle Howard back in 2005-2006.

 

I look for O'Conner to have a big year. He runs the floor well for a big guy and even without the depth they will push the ball at every opportunity. They only went 6 deep in 2006-2007 and still ran the floor.

 

I think I read where O'Conner has been offered a scholarship at Tusculum and that is a nice D2 level school.

I look for O'Conner to have a big year. He runs the floor well for a big guy and even without the depth they will push the ball at every opportunity. They only went 6 deep in 2006-2007 and still ran the floor.

I think I read where O'Conner has been offered a scholarship at Tusculum and that is a nice D2 level school.

 

They really only could go 5 deep in 2006-2007, but had to use the bench because Quigley got hurt. That squad was a pretty good transition team.

 

If O'Conner has received a scholarship to a D2, then congrats to the young man.

Who will get the last starting position and be key contributors off the bench this year?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.