Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn Camp/Campbellsville Predictions

Featured Replies

This is usually a war. First District game for both, I think.

I have not heard much about the Eagles this year, but I know they are athletic and usually bring a tough mentality to the game.

Any thoughts?:confused:

After taking the beating from Green last week I will say that Cambellsville will come ready to play!!!! It should be a very tough and exciting game to watch.

 

Cambellsville 20

Lynn Camp 14

Lynn Camp 22

Cambellsville 14

As soon as Campbellsville gets behind they just throw in the towel. They lack toughness and if Lynn Camp can land the first punch they will roll in this one. I will say Lynn Camp wins it by two touchdowns.

Campbellsville 23-14.

I think the way that Lynn Camp beat Harlan that the same intensity will be used against Cambellsville. Lynn Camp wins 30-22

Lynn Camp is not as talented as some of their teams in the past but they have that Coach Mitchell toughness about them. If they can control the Eagles big plays they will grind out a tough win.

IMO: Campbellsville is too soft. Lynn Camp by 14

LC 20 Camp. 12

If Lynn Camp is healthy the margin could be more.

  • Author

I think this will be a close game. IF the Cats play like they did last week, it could be very interesting over here. Most of the missing starters may return to LC's lineup friday. We're going to need them, IMO....

Lynn Camp by 2 touchdowns.

I think that Lynn Camp will win this one because they will be more physical than Cambellsville.:thumb: Lynn Camp by 2 td's.

I think that Lynn Camp will win this one because they will be more physical than Cambellsville.:thumb: Lynn Camp by 2 td's.

 

That's what I was saying. Too Soft.

I think Campbellsville wins by 7...they'll fare much better against schools their size.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.