Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay County 27 Knox Central 7

Featured Replies

Final score

Wow! Great win for the Tigers. Knox better regroup or they could be looking at finishing 4th in the district. I watched this game on TV last night looks like that KC isn't very good defensively. Losing those seniors last year has really been hard to replace.

 

Good LucK Clay County rest of the season.

Nice win for Clay. They seem to be playing some REAL football now.

Tigers could be a sleeper team this season. They have a very solid ground game.

I thought Knox would have a better showing.

What is going on in Barbourville? I watched the last part of the game when I got home and KC does not even look like the team that started the season now.

 

What were the stats on Merida and Canady for last night?

What is going on in Barbourville? I watched the last part of the game when I got home and KC does not even look like the team that started the season now.

 

What were the stats on Merida and Canady for last night?

 

The freshmen Canady didn't play a high ankle sprain is what I was told. I would say Knox didn't expect to be sitting at 2-3 right now.

Knox Central had their chances in the first half but killed themselves with turnovers. The Tigers are off to a very good start and it looks like Coach Arnett is doing a great job in Manchester. I was surprised by this win, but Clay County is better than I expected. Big win for the Tigers and a tough loss for the Panthers.

Clay will suprise alot of teams this year... Knox has suprised me but in the wrong way, they have alot of talent but seems as if they don't have alot of team....

Clay will suprise alot of teams this year... Knox has suprised me but in the wrong way, they have alot of talent but seems as if they don't have alot of team....

 

I agree with you. I think that Clay Co is in the hunt of their district. I have beem very impressed with Clay this season and have like the way that they have responded to the change in the offense this season.

Good win for Clay Co.

This game turned out pretty much as I expected, Clay Co. is good this year and Knox Central is inexperienced in a lot of areas. Knox Central will be good, might be late in the year or maybe even next year.

Can Clay compete w/ Letcher Central, Whitley & Perry Central? Looks like Arnett was a good hire... throw out the Scott Co. game and they're lookin' like a Dreadnaught defense:sssh:

Can Clay compete w/ Letcher Central, Whitley & Perry Central? Looks like Arnett was a good hire... throw out the Scott Co. game and they're lookin' like a Dreadnaught defense:sssh:

 

 

 

Are Harlan County and North Laurel easy wins?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.