Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter / West Carter Predictions

Who will win? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • East Carter
      65%
    • West Carter
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who will come out on top of this one?

Where is this one being played?

 

E Carter. I'm going to go with W Carter in this one I think its finally their turn.

I think I'll agree with rfcinky on this one. Sorry, KYNINERSFAN.

I think I'll agree with rfcinky on this one. Sorry, KYNINERSFAN.

 

:lol::lol::lol: I'm going to stick with my Raiders. West will definitely come in looking to walk out with the barrel but I believe Coach Baldwin will have them pumped for this one. This will be another slober-knocker that is for sure. I hope we have a good officiating crew and hopefully not the one you fella's had Friday night.

 

Good luck to you guy's in RamLand Friday night.

Yes, you definitely do not want them officiating your game. They are the worst crew I have ever witnessed, not opinion....that is a fact.

Raiders!!!

 

They'll be bringing that barrell up through Grayson and out past Hitchins come Friday night!

 

Go Go Go East Raiders!!!

This should be a good game. I pick East Carter in a close one.

I pick Mr. Brown and his Comets in this one.

 

Good luck to both teams.:thumb:

Some are saying this is the best West Carter team that Coach Brown has had to date, is there any turth to this? Can West Carter make a run for the distict title?

I pick EC in this one. Going to be a hard fought game

East Carter 21-16.

Tough game big rivalry I like East @ home.

West by 2 touchdowns.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.