Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crittenden County/McLean County Predictions

Who Wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Crittenden Co.
      68%
      15
    • McClean Co.
      31%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Crittenden County has started off well after last year's deep playoff run. McLean County is coming off a tough loss to Allen County-Scottsville. The game will be played at McLean. It has been a couple of years since these rivals have played each other. Who wins this game Friday?

I have to go with Crittenden County staying perfect on the year winning 27-7

Crittenden is riding high after a 3 TD victory of 3A Massac Co. (IL) and then with 4+ TD win over 4A Hopkins Co. Central. The Rockets are playing pretty good ball right now. Very helpful to only need to replace 3 players in your starting lineups. This Berry kid has stepped up in the place of Rodney Robertson to be a productive RB. I look for the Rockets to win this one going away with the starters out before the begining of the 4th quarter

 

Crittenden -56

McClean -6

Rockets keep it going this week. Just another milestone in the march to the game with Mayfield, which is going to be huge to say the least. Both teams could go into that game undefeated.

I love it that we've finally turned the corner to at least being looked at as a legit opponent to Mayfield. For years we put up gaudy numbers and get spanked by the Big Red Machine. Hopefully we'll continue to stay competitive with them for years to come. I'm sure they'll hand us a few lopsided beat downs in the years to come but hopefully it will stay close. I think a part of it was the never beating Mayfield in our history which had the boys intimidated and you could see it. Should be another thriller this year, but I'm afraid with all that speed that we might be overwhelmed this year. Hope I'm wrong and look forward to that match up which should decide homefield advantage till State.

I love it that we've finally turned the corner to at least being looked at as a legit opponent to Mayfield. For years we put up gaudy numbers and get spanked by the Big Red Machine. Hopefully we'll continue to stay competitive with them for years to come. I'm sure they'll hand us a few lopsided beat downs in the years to come but hopefully it will stay close. I think a part of it was the never beating Mayfield in our history which had the boys intimidated and you could see it. Should be another thriller this year, but I'm afraid with all that speed that we might be overwhelmed this year. Hope I'm wrong and look forward to that match up which should decide homefield advantage till State.

 

After beating Mayfield twice last year and advancing to the Semi-Final against Beechwood, Crittenden County has proven to be legit - no doubt!!

No way this is a 50 point game. The Rockets have to travel to the land of maize to play a Cougar team that is better than some think. Spencer Phillips may be the best player in the state no one has heard of. Single digits will decide this one either way.

Well maybe I'm wrong :D, I've never known McClean to actually ever be any good. Since when did they move up to 3A?

Well maybe I'm wrong :D, I've never known McClean to actually ever be any good. Since when did they move up to 3A?

 

They moved up to 3A when Kentucky went to six classes. If I'm not mistaken, they are a 2A school playing up. Scribe, isn't that the case?

Crittenden -56

McClean -6

McLean lost 42-41 to Owensboro Catholic, and both of their losses are to ranked teams.

 

This won't be a 50-point game. It could be pretty competitive.

They moved up to 3A when Kentucky went to six classes. If I'm not mistaken, they are a 2A school playing up. Scribe, isn't that the case?
Yes, McLean is playing up.
Yes, McLean is playing up.

 

Is it because they are more closely aligned with Union County and Webster County, instead of Owensboro Catholic, Hancock County, Fort Campbell, etc.?

Is it because they are more closely aligned with Union County and Webster County, instead of Owensboro Catholic, Hancock County, Fort Campbell, etc.?
My personal opinion ... playing in a district with Paducah Tilghman, Union County, Webster County and Muhlenberg South was better than competing against Fort Campbell and Owensboro Catholic.

Ok after doing a little more research I'm going to change it:

Crittenden 31

McClean 28

Ok after doing a little more research I'm going to change it:

Crittenden 31

McClean 28

 

I am sticking with the Rockets in this one!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.