Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County/Gallatin County Predictions

Who wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Gallatin County
      39%
    • Owen County
      60%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Another border rivalry game this week with the Rebels traveling to Warsaw. We will be broadcasting the game live. Go to the webcast thread for more info.

 

Thoughts???

It all depends on which Owen Co team shows up. If it's the same team that played Grant till the last minute then I'm saying Owen. If it's the Owen that played Walton then I'll take Gallatin.

I'll say that Coach Fowler and the Rebels pick up their first win of the season

I have to agree I think Coach Fowler has his team ready. It is going to take thema little time this season to find what fits on offense. I have to believe they get their first win.

I think Owen will sneak up on people this year.

Owen by 2 tds!

I say that Coach Fowler has the boys ready and the Rebels get a big win over Gallatin.

Ill say Owen 27 Gallatin 13

Owen by 10.

I think Owen breaks out in this one, played some stiff competition for this early in the year, Gallatin may be in for a long night.

Coach Fowler gets his first win of the season, and a complimentary pass to Racers.....:dancingpa

Gallatin Co. 21-16.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.