Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

Both draft are complete. Now we can put this into one thread.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Free agency is now open for both conferences.

  • Author

Team Key

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN)

Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat)

Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad)

Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint)

Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ)

Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan)

Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat)

East End Evolution (RockPride)

Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24)

Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop-Box)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS)

Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic)

Huggs Thuggs (gametime)

Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan)

Kalamazoo Wings (LC99)

Louisa Lumber (stick1)

Louisville Legends (Cdirty107)

Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal)

Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide)

Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28)

Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe)

Richmond Outsiders (nWo)

Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue)

Shelby Cards (tdouth)

Southern KY SubVets (Godot)

West Kentucky Rams (sweet16)

  • Author

Team Key by Member Name

 

 

00Rocket28 - Paducah Rabbit Fists

5Wide - Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

Auxier RiverRat - Auxier RiverRats

AverageJoesGym - Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Ballaholic - Harlan Mound Street Machines

BoondockSaint - Bardstown Butchers

Cdirty107 - Louisville Legends

Da champ - Big Creek Moonshiners

FairFan - Cincy Fair Weather Fans

gametime - Huggs Thuggs

Go Cats - Mississippi Thrill

Godot - Southern KY SubVets

halfback20 - Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

HHSDad - Banklick Swamp Gas

Hip-Hop-Box – Frankfort Block Monsters ®

Jim Schue – Sawville Gym Shoes

John Anthony – Cincinnati Bail Bonds

LC99 - Kalamazoo Wings

MJAlltheWay24 - Florence Fighters

NamecipS - Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

NEERFAN - Atwood Fighting' Amish

nWo - Richmond Outsiders

PurplePride92 - Boyle County Blue Devils ®

RockPride - East End Evolution

stick1 - Louisa Lumber

Sumoroyal - Maysville Split Ends

sweet16 - West Kentucky Rams

tdouth - Shelby Cards

The Scribe - Possum Trot WarHogs

TrueBlueWildcat - Dorton Street Sweepers

UKMustangFan - Junction City Jailcats

WildcatScratchFever - Maytown Mirkers

I'm interested to see how my team plays this year. If Westbrook can remain healthy and consistent, I could be dangerous I would think.

  • Author

Things are pretty quite as we come up on the final preseason weekend

  • Author

I would have thought someone would have rated the National Conference teams by now.

I would have thought someone would have rated the National Conference teams by now.

 

I was going to, but I've been a little busy at home. I'll try and get something out this weekend.

I like NamecipS team the best in the National Conference.

I might do a ranking of the National conference soon as well.

One more week fellas and it's on.:banana:

I'm not sure but I think something is messed up... cause I just picked up Chris Henry RB Tenn from the FA list and someone had to pick him up I know he didnt go 16 rounds and not get picked.

I'm not sure but I think something is messed up... cause I just picked up Chris Henry RB Tenn from the FA list and someone had to pick him up I know he didnt go 16 rounds and not get picked.

 

The same Chris Henry that had less than 150 total yards rushing last year?

 

Your not thinking of Chris Johnson are you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.