Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

Thought I'd run a trade offer my buddy made a guy in his work league by the "brain trust" of BGP Fantasy Football....

 

He has Matt Ryan and Drew Brees and Thomas Jones and Chris Johnson.

 

He offered Brees and Jones for Frank Gore. Would you have done the trade?

Without knowing the full rosters right now, if I had Gore I would have taken the trade.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Without knowing the full rosters right now, if I had Gore I would have taken the trade.

 

:thumb:

 

If I'm trading Drew Brees and a top 10 fantasy RB from 2008, who is the #1 back for a team that will run as much, if not more, in '09 behind a very good offensive line....

 

...I'm getting more than Frank Gore.

 

I do think Gore will have a strong year. But, he's not a sure thing. Brees is, and Jones should be solid at worst. Too much to give up for a guy who you can't be completely sure about.

 

JMO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.