Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Pre-Season Chatter & Trash Talk

Featured Replies

The same Chris Henry that had less than 150 total yards rushing last year?

 

Your not thinking of Chris Johnson are you?

 

Now you've gone and blown it for him. He was all excited thinking he had a steal and turns out he wasted a roster spot.:lol:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now you've gone and blown it for him. He was all excited thinking he had a steal and turns out he wasted a roster spot.:lol:

 

I can still edit my post! :lol:

I seen this and looked up Chris Henry, seen his stats then busted out laughing..:lol:

Poor Hip-Hop Box, I think we found my replacement as worst GM in the league:lol:

Now you've gone and blown it for him. He was all excited thinking he had a steal and turns out he wasted a roster spot.:lol:

 

I've been on meds the past couple days...:ohbrother:

Poor Hip-Hop Box, I think we found my replacement as worst GM in the league:lol:

 

I feel terrible now... :isurrender::isurrender::isurrender:

 

 

Laughing stock of BGP!!!:laugh:

Nice to know I was a comic relief today...sorry to Disturbed everyones day. Bad thing about it is I actually thought I had something and add him to my roster.

:lol: It's all good, trust me, no matter what you do, you can't look more silly than I did last year in the draft

I just keep Laughin at it every time I think of what I did.:lol:

Nice to know I was a comic relief today...sorry to Disturbed everyones day. Bad thing about it is I actually thought I had something and add him to my roster.

 

I just keep Laughin at it every time I think of what I did.:lol:

 

I knew you thought you had something special. I had to read it twice to make sure I was thinking of the right player.

 

We're laughing right along with you.

Thought I'd run a trade offer my buddy made a guy in his work league by the "brain trust" of BGP Fantasy Football....

 

He has Matt Ryan and Drew Brees and Thomas Jones and Chris Johnson.

 

He offered Brees and Jones for Frank Gore. Would you have done the trade?

Thought I'd run a trade offer my buddy made a guy in his work league by the "brain trust" of BGP Fantasy Football....

 

He has Matt Ryan and Drew Brees and Thomas Jones and Chris Johnson.

 

He offered Brees and Jones for Frank Gore. Would you have done the trade?

 

 

Yea... I don’t know how much my credibly goes after the past few hours but yes I would have done it.:thumb:

So I'm going to offer up Baby LT one more time and see if anyone bites. Anyone at all want to make a serious offer?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.