Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your NKY Top Ten

Featured Replies

What is your opinion of this after week 2?(or week 1 if you follow KHSAA:p)

 

Mine goes as follows:

1: Highlands

2: Ryle

3: Dixie

4: Simon Kenton

5: Boone County

6: Conner

7: CovCath

8: Holy Cross

9: NCC

10: Beechwood

 

I know I'll get blasted for whose at #10, but I list my top 10 purely on who I think wins in head to head match-ups and there for is the better team!

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Highlands

2 Ryle

3 Boone

4 Simon Kenton

5 Conner

6 Dixie

7 NCC

8 HC

9 CovCath

10 Beechwood

1.Highlands

2.Ryle

3.Conner

4.Dixie

5.Simon Kenton

6.Boone County

7.Holy Cross

8.Cov Cath

9.New Cath

10.Cov Holmes

Two out of three have voted Dixie over SK, what's behind that? I know Dixie has a ton of players returning, and I expect big things but what makes them better? They've played one common opponent, NCC (Dixie 19-7; SK 29-8). Is the Beechwood win holding that much water?

  • Author

Not in my mind. Like I said mine is voted as what would happen if they played head to head now. If Miles can only play 6 plays I see Dixie taking it. Get Simpson back to 100% and my view changes!

Miles' biggest play today was a fake dive for a TD pass, not too bad for a guy on one leg. SK proved today that they have other players who can make plays. The SK/Dixie game will be a good one, if you don't have a team to follow, come on down 17 for Friday's game. Miles has a few friends on that Dixie team, hopefully his ankle heels but if not it'll still be a good game.

:ylsuper:

Not in my mind. Like I said mine is voted as what would happen if they played head to head now. If Miles can only play 6 plays I see Dixie taking it. Get Simpson back to 100% and my view changes!
:ylsuper:

 

Football junky, meet #5's coatail. :D

  • Author
Miles' biggest play today was a fake dive for a TD pass, not too bad for a guy on one leg. SK proved today that they have other players who can make plays. The SK/Dixie game will be a good one, if you don't have a team to follow, come on down 17 for Friday's game. Miles has a few friends on that Dixie team, hopefully his ankle heels but if not it'll still be a good game.

 

I'll be there to watch him before it's over. I follow Miles and SK pretty closely, and have for the past 2 years. I know Sage Powell is a great back up, but Powell is still not Miles. I've seen both teams play NCC this year. Dixie in person and SK on ICN6. IMO Dixie would just outscore SK without Miles.

What is your opinion of this after week 2?(or week 1 if you follow KHSAA:p)

 

Mine goes as follows:

1: Highlands

2: Ryle

3: Dixie

4: Simon Kenton

5: Boone County

6: Conner

7: CovCath

8: Holy Cross

9: NCC

10: Beechwood

 

I know I'll get blasted for whose at #10, but I list my top 10 purely on who I think wins in head to head match-ups and there for is the better team!

 

I think that Top Ten looks pretty on target.

I'll be there to watch him before it's over. I follow Miles and SK pretty closely, and have for the past 2 years. I know Sage Powell is a great back up, but Powell is still not Miles. I've seen both teams play NCC this year. Dixie in person and SK on ICN6. IMO Dixie would just outscore SK without Miles.

 

So you know Sage is faster than Miles?

I'll be there to watch him before it's over. I follow Miles and SK pretty closely, and have for the past 2 years. I know Sage Powell is a great back up, but Powell is still not Miles. I've seen both teams play NCC this year. Dixie in person and SK on ICN6. IMO Dixie would just outscore SK without Miles.[/QUOTE]

 

Dixie has a potent offense, but don't underestimate SK's defense. SK won 28-0 last year but Dixie had some chances to put some points on the board, I expect them to be ready. SK with a healthy Miles would be considered the favorite but SK proved today that they can score without Miles, and defensively played well.

No doubt Sage Powell can fly.

 

How big is he?

 

Should be a good guy to groom to fill Miles' shoes.

  • Author
So you know Sage is faster than Miles?

 

And Ussain Bolt is faster than Chad Ochocinco, but he's not a better football player.

1 Highlands

2 Ryle

3 Boone County

4 Simon Kenton

5 Dixie Heights

6 Covington Catholic

7 Conner

8 Campbell County

9 Newport Central Catholic

10 Beechwood

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.