3. T. Smith

4. J. Couch

5. C. Thomas

6. J. Bowling(Owsley)

7. K. Muncie

8. J. Hicks

9. K. Davidson

10. J. Bowling(PCC)

You need to add R. Smith of Owsley County as one of your pitchers. He was ineligible to play last year after a good sophmore season, but he'll be back this year, more mature and stronger.

Back to the topic of this thread:

10 best position players/hitters:

1. J. Osborne

2. J. Couch

3. R. Hendrix

4. J. Hicks

5. B. Smith

6. B. Napier

7. C. Thomas

8. C. Hall

9. K. Muncie

10. J. Bowling (Owsley)

10 best pitchers:

1. J. Osborne

2. Q. Morgan

3. T. Smith

4. J. Couch

5. C. Thomas

6. J. Bowling(Owsley)

7. K. Muncie

8. J. Hicks

9. K. Davidson

10. J. Bowling(PCC)

Quentin Morgan was the most dominant pitcher in the 14th as a junior, and was one of the top 3 as a sophomore (along with Williams and Sizemore of Hazard). I think Osborne and Couch are the next best. You could throw Stamper and Sparks (lefty) from Wolfe County in the mix too.

Hendrix is probably the best hitter, with Osborne, Muncie, and Thomas being the next best.

I've watched Hendrix and Couch both play. The games I saw they both were very good. After the game I saw both these players talking and laughing with each other and having a good time. I'd bet if you ask Hendrix who was the best player he would say Couch, if you asked Couch he would say Hendrix. This is what makes this game great.

I've watched Hendrix and Couch both play. The games I saw they both were very good. After the game I saw both these players talking and laughing with each other and having a good time. I'd bet if you ask Hendrix who was the best player he would say Couch, if you asked Couch he would say Hendrix. This is what makes this game great.

:thumb:

Two not only talented, but also level headed young men. I am impressed with both of them.

1) Riley Hendrix (Leslie)

2) Keenan Muncie (Powell)

3) Quentin Morgan (Leslie)

4) Jason Osbourne (Lee)

5) Justin Hicks (Hazard)

6) Jon Couch (PCC)

7) Brandon Smith (Knott)

8) Brandon Napier (PCC)

9) Corey Thomas (Lee)

10) Jason Bowling (Owsley)

Apparently,you must be in the "click" on these chat boards, because it's obvious no one has been watching the same players I have. Colby Hoskins(Hazard Bulldogs) is already getting ackowledgements from some college scouts, he was one of the better on base percentage hitters and definitely one of the best infielders and no one plays harder.Also A.J Spare Michael Haynes and Jarred Mehan has recieved college recoginition as well at these showcases.Not to take anything away from these players listed-because these are great players and indeed deserve the recognition-but lets look at all the players.

Apparently,you must be in the "click" on these chat boards, because it's obvious no one has been watching the same players I have. Colby Hoskins(Hazard Bulldogs) is already getting ackowledgements from some college scouts, he was one of the better on base percentage hitters and definitely one of the best infielders and no one plays harder.Also A.J Spare Michael Haynes and Jarred Mehan has recieved college recoginition as well at these showcases.Not to take anything away from these players listed-because these are great players and indeed deserve the recognition-but lets look at all the players.

"click" :thumb:.... I would put these 4 players & have them 11-14 :thumb:

Top Pitchers:

1- Morgan, Leslie Co.

2- Osborne, Lee Co.

3- Couch, PCC

4- T. Smith, KCC

Top Infielders:

1- Hendrix, Leslie Co.

2- Muncie (P), Powell Co.

3- Napier, PCC

Top Outfielders:

1- Thomas (P), Lee Co.

2- Davidson (P), Buckhorn

3- Shepherd, Leslie Co.

Colby Hoskins needs to be included as one of the

Top Infielders -Hazard--A.J Spare top outfielder--Justin Hicks one of top pitchers.

Are those guys the only players to get college recognition at these showcases. Its hard to say who is the best there are several good players on everybody list. I hope ech and everyone of these guys get to go somewhere and play at the next level if that is what they want. All of them deserve to be on the list.

The 14th region is loaded with talent. You can mention names all day long and someone would say: Oh, I forgot about him, he's a great player. It's hard to name everyone that deserves attention. However, the best way to prove yourself is on the field. I think several players in the 14th has done that. I believe Leslie's players are complimented alot because they do have talent on there team. That's not saying the rest of the teams don't have because they do. For example, Hazard. You have about three or four players that will play college ball somewhere if the choose to. Perry Central. They have three or four college prospects. Lee Co, Powell and the list goes on in the 14th. Leslie is probally going to be the favorite to win the region this year and rightfully so because of the returning seniors. Hendrix is one of the best players in Eastern Ky and he should be. The people that know him say that he plays 80 90 games a year and has been since he was 13 years old. They also said he has received around 15 lbs of letters from colleges all across the nation. Because of this it helps the 14th region and other kids that will get looked at because of him. I've talked to Hendrix and he always brags on other players and never mentions himself. The other players are always better than him in his eys. I'm sure that the 14th region this year will recieve alot of respect from the boy's down in the flat land. Who will be the one to make it all the way? time will tell.