Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt County 58 Mercer County 24

Featured Replies

Who in their right mind would ever kick to this guy?

We didn't intentionally kick it to Fugate it was just an accident by our kicker. We all gave him a hard time about it after the game. :lol::lol:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

How many tackles did Fugate have at linebacker, he is just as good on defense as well, as many people do not know.

How many tackles did Fugate have at linebacker, he is just as good on defense as well, as many people do not know.
I thought Fugate played safety?:confused:
The Vols are going to love this kid! IMO he will be a fullback for the Vols! Looks alot like the one that played for the 49rs years ago .

 

You are probably thinking of Tom Rathman.

 

I love the Fugate kid. I hope he keeps playing well and gets the consideration for Mr Football that he deserves.

I thought Fugate played safety?:confused:

 

He may, but he is usually in the box making tackled at the LOS.

How many tackles did Fugate have at linebacker, he is just as good on defense as well, as many people do not know.

 

I don't have official stats for tackles but he was always around the ball. He had several pass breakups and made several good tackles. I think he gets overlooked for his defensive ability. He is probably the best defensive player we have.

Fugate gets alot of attention but the QB is pretty dang solid as well he makes the offense go.

 

He is one heck of a tackler as well he never misses tackles.

He may, but he is usually in the box making tackled at the LOS.

 

:thumb:

 

He is officially listed as a safety I think, but in Breathitt County's defense and playing against primarily running teams, it's just as much linebacker as safety, IMO.

Fugate gets alot of attention but the QB is pretty dang solid as well he makes the offense go.

 

He is one heck of a tackler as well he never misses tackles.

 

He is a real good player. I think that everyone expected him to be just like his brother Justin and it kinda put some added pressure on him. He doesn't pass the ball as good as Justin did but he is quicker and probably a better defensive player. What people don't understand is how strong this kid is. I was told by his dad last year that he was benching over 325. That's pretty stout for a QB. He is definatley a headhunter on defense.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.