August 20, 200917 yr Will the game be on TV tonight? Locally (NKY), all games are suppose to be on channel 12.
August 21, 200917 yr The offense is shaky so far. Chad has looked good. Benson had put on a couple of good moves.
August 21, 200917 yr The offense is shaky so far. Chad has looked good. Benson had put on a couple of good moves. The line on both sides of the ball has been good. That's all I am looking at right now. :thumb:
August 21, 200917 yr Is there anywhere online that I can watch or listen to the game? I am down here in lexington and its not showing the game. They are showing the Colts game, and I cant find it on the radio down here.
August 21, 200917 yr There is a nice look at Simpson. Wow what a catch. To bad they called him for pass interference.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.