Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble County/Atherton Predictions

Who will win? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's not all the X's and O's, You need some Jimmies and Joes....:sssh:

 

Really helps!!!

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trimble County will win the district this season.

 

I would say thats a pretty tall order with Frankfort in their district. According the KHSAA scoreboard, Frankfort beat them 56-6 last year and from what I have saw in the previews Frankfort might be better this year! Second at best would be my guess.

Dang! Sounds like they have some coaching talent there at Atherton. I looked at the KHSAA website and Bracken has only won 2 games since 2004. The last time they beat a Kentucky High Schol was 2004. Sounds like Atherton is heading in the right direction with all that coaching talent.

 

Dang your bitter, must know the Trimble Coaches. I base this in my head as I have coached against both head coaches and some of the assistants. I just feel Walker is a good coach.

No idea on QB. They don't have their roster listed on the KHSAA site yet. I am not much of a football expert so don't know much about what offense they are running or anything. Somebody said earlier that they were running the wing-t out of the shotgun, which I couldnt really tell you what that is? :idunno:

 

Just seemed to me that everyone on here was talking about Trimble had some good talent and Atherton had none, but yet Atherton would win. I was just wondering if Trimbles coach was that bad to lose to Atherton - who doesnt have half the talent Trimble doesn? I have no clue myself.

 

Sure post as if you do. Trimble better have speed to run that offense. Atherton is thin in numbers but being a public 4a school is Jefferson County they will have some speed.

Trimble beats Atherton with discipline. 21-14

Dang your bitter, must know the Trimble Coaches. I base this in my head as I have coached against both head coaches and some of the assistants. I just feel Walker is a good coach.

 

I dont know but a few high school coaches and Trimble or Atherton is not any of them. If you look at previous posts I have made, I always like to discuss how/why people think this coach is a good/bad coach. Based on statements made by people on this thread, seems to me they think Trimbles coaches are not as good as Athertons. I have ask these questions and discussed this about many diifferent teams. Thanks and stop assuming!!!

We're going to get this one back on topic or this one is going to receive the padlock and some of you are going to be on the outside looking in.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.