Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Hicks coming back to Corbin...

Featured Replies

You made me interested, I figured it was with the Cards, but you never know these days with coaching changes.

I am tickled with the job Tony has done but I just about jumped through the roof when I read this. Still, I am glad to see Billy bringing his team down. He's a great guy and a close family friend. He's always welcome in the Tri-Counties.

Billy is a class-act. He was in Alaska when I talked to him yesterday.

This sounds like a great event and a chance to bring a lot of good teams into SE Ky. The thread title is going to make this a very popular thread. It should be a great event.

Actually, the thread title is what the headline for the story was in the paper ... other than Billy was added.

Should be a great day of basketball, just curious was anything ever decided about the regional tournement being held at the arena?

Who will replace Hicks?

Who will replace Hicks?

 

Billy Gillispie and Bobby Keith are in the running.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you even read the thread? :lol:

I saw it is a "Pre-Season Showcase". So, are these games glorified scrimmages, or do they count on each teams record?

 

It is a a great group of teams that will be there. As a Boyle County Rebel, I look forward to all of the games on November 21.

They are scrimmages.

Can the ghost of Bobby Kieff be far behind:taz:

Can the ghost of Bobby Kieff be far behind:taz:

 

I would guess you are talking about Bobby Keith and the last I heard he is not a ghost. Why would he not be far behind Hicks?:idunno:

Hicks is one of the hardest working coaches I have ever seen. It is always good to get to watch one of his teams. Hopefully he'll have Willard sit next to him for old times sake.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.