Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mature QB Ready for Comeback

Featured Replies

Look at it this way: George would at least be a low-mileage option.

Well technically, Plaxico shot himself in the thigh. Not the foot.

 

Zing :lol:

  • Author

I think I still have some of George's 1990 rookie cards. I really didn't think those babies would have a chance of increasing in value but I'll be darned.

From the standpoint of pure passing of the football, Jeff George was one of the most physically gifted quarterbacks to play the game.

I don't know where it was originally announced, but I read it in the Herald Leader this morning. Lewis added that he "Loves to help players that have had problems.." or something along those lines, but the QB position is like a queen bee and they don't need the chemistry problems.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

What team would pick him up?

From the standpoint of pure passing of the football, Jeff George was one of the most physically gifted quarterbacks to play the game.[/quote

 

They said one time his recievers hated catching his passes. They said it was like catching a bullet from a gun. Left them with sore hands.

What team would pick him up?

 

Oakland loves outlaws

Before reading this thread I first thought about Ryan Leaf :lol:.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.