Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favre will stay retired

Featured Replies

So he shouldn't talk to his friends (and reportedly, a couple of them are his friends; Werder, etc.) just because they will report it?

 

If they're his friends, he can talk to them about everything but that. Saying Favre wasn't looking for or soaking up the attention over this is laughable.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would never say never about Favre coming back maybe mid season. I will say that I hope that he doesn't. Favre has nothing to prove to anyone but I trink that he would still like to stick it to the Packers mangement and I don't agree with that. Let it go Brett and stay retired. Favre is imo one of the top two or three best ever to play qb. I thin that he should just enjoy life, go hunting and fishing untill Canton calls for him to take his place amoung the best in NFL history.

I like Favre, always will but as I said, I don't like or agree with his coming back, as a Packer last season...yes. Nowhere else and not this or any other year.

Favre is a first ballot HOF'r, one of the very best ever and imo anymore "unretiring" would turn more people (fans and some players) against him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.