Coupon21 and his favorite post, "no comment".

sidelinedoc

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time I've ever heard of him

He is a Marlboro smoking, left wing, know-it-all that thinks he is a great softball player and self proclaimed "world's greatest" JFL football coach. Besides all that, I like to call him my friend.:cool:

He is a Marlboro smoking, left wing, know-it-all that thinks he is a great softball player and self proclaimed "world's greatest" JFL football coach. Besides all that, I like to call him my friend.:cool:

Hopefully, he is my friend too.:clap:

I don't like making him mad.

I am a great softball player and there is no doubt I am the worlds greatest JFL coach.

LOL. Doc,This thread cracks me up...& Mom55 u are most certainly a friend and good one at that.

I am a great softball player and there is no doubt I am the worlds greatest JFL coach.

LOL. Doc,This thread cracks me up...& Mom55 u are most certainly a friend and good one at that.

What league do you play in or where is your traveling team out of?

What league do you play in or where is your traveling team out of?
I dont play much anymore. I used to play in a league in Portsmouth OH, & a league in Ashland KY. Im not good enough for a travel team by any means...LOL.

I dont play much anymore. I used to play in a league in Portsmouth OH, & a league in Ashland KY. Im not good enough for a travel team by any means...LOL.

One of my best friends and teammates used to live in Ashland for a few years and played there and all over the tri-state. I think a couple of the teams he played for were the Black Sox, Hammerheads, and there was one more, I'm not sure who it is though.

If your anything like me you just enjoy playing. After baseball was over with for me I found my calling through slow-pitch, I think I enjoy it even more than baseball.

I also like your avatar btw, I belong to the Cecil Lodge in Pikeville.

He mostly travels in his own mind, during his dream time.:isurrender:

:D