Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Nine

Featured Replies

9.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

9.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

9.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

9.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

9.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

9.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

9.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

9.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

9.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -

9.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

9.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-

9.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

9.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

9.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

9.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

9.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

 

 

Draft Link: http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2009/options?L=44301&O=17&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE01

 

 

Roster Link: http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2009/options?L=44301&O=07&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE01

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left my Round 9 pick with Jim Schue...

 

So, assuming TrueBlueWildcat picks before I get back online tomorrow, you can blame Jim for any holdup, unless TBW picks the guy I left with Jim, in which event, you can blame him. :D

9.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - WR Patrick Crayton DAL

 

9.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - OTC until 6:33pm CST 7/22

 

9.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

9.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

9.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

9.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

9.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

9.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

9.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -

9.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

9.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-

9.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

9.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

9.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

9.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

9.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

The Mustard Seeds select Kyle Orton QB Denver

 

I'll have mine shortly.

I can't decide who I want next, I hope Jim makes my choice a little bit easier for me.

I can't decide who I want next, I hope Jim makes my choice a little bit easier for me.

 

I have a feeling I won't, because I'm thinking about gambling here.

I know exactly who I want, just wonder if he'll be there

The Gym Shoes select Matt Hasselbeck QB Sea

I know exactly who I want, just wonder if he'll be there

 

Same here....I'm very doubtful.

The Gym Shoes select Matt Hasselbeck QB Sea

 

If healthy, I think he'll be a solid fill in, last year was a disaster but two seasons ago he was very good.

The Butchers will select RB Tim Hightower ARI.

 

And there you have it....:madman: :lol:

The Harlan Mound Street Machines select Jason Campbell QB Wash.

And there you have it....:madman: :lol:

 

Glad I could be of service. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.