Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Nine

Featured Replies

  • Author

9.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - WR Patrick Crayton DAL

9.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - QB Kyle Orton DEN

9.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - QB Matt Hasselbeck SEA

9.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – RB Tim Hightower ARI

9.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - QB Jason Campbell WAS

 

9.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - OTC until 10:35 PM CST 7/22

 

9.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

9.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

9.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -

9.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

9.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-

9.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

9.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

9.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

9.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

9.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm ... wonder if any decent kickers will be left when my pick comes up.

Hmmm ... wonder if any decent kickers will be left when my pick comes up.

 

:lol:

Hopefully this pick pays off.

He could potientally have a huge year.

WR Hakeem Nicks New York Giants.

Hopefully this pick pays off.

He could potientally have a huge year.

WR Hakeem Nicks New York Giants.

 

I figured he'd last till one of my 11th round picks, oh well

The Gym Shoes select Matt Hasselbeck QB Sea

 

I was back and forth between he and Orton...in the end, I was afraid of Hasselbeck's beck..er, I mean back...:lol:

 

Seeing as how I'm late to the starting QB party, figured I'd better try and get one who should stay healthy.

 

Hopefully, the Broncos defense will be just as terrible as last season and Orton will be throwing a lot to play catch up. I'm banking on that...and Brandon Marshall being a Bronco this season. :scared:

I figured he'd last till one of my 11th round picks, oh well

 

I forgot that I get your 10th round pick, but you get my 11th.:lol:

Frankfort Block Monsters Select Percy Harvin WR - Minnesota Vikings.

9.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - WR Patrick Crayton DAL

9.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - QB Kyle Orton DEN

9.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - QB Matt Hasselbeck SEA

9.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – RB Tim Hightower ARI

9.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - QB Jason Campbell WAS

9.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - WR Hakeem Nicks NYG

9.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - WR Percy Harvin MIN

9.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - OTC 11:42 A.M. CST 7/23

9.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -

9.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

9.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-

9.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

9.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

9.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

9.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

9.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

I've got a lot of work to do to get my cheat sheet crossed off and back up to speed...

I've got a lot of work to do to get my cheat sheet crossed off and back up to speed...

 

Same here.

Except I got two drafts tonight, one is a money league, so I've been today to get everyone back up to speed as well.:lol:

I cant believe Percy Harvin was here in the 9th round.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.