July 17, 200917 yr Author While I agree the LBJ can be an arrogant jerk, his presence on campus is something that will really impress not only the current team but potential recruits as well. I guess this is just another by product of Cal's friendship with WWW.
July 17, 200917 yr I got those from: http://www.kentuckysportsradio.com But Coach Cal posted them on his twitter as well.
July 18, 200917 yr It would be really nice to get him to start sporting some UK gear. :thumb: That would be welcome for sure, couldn't hurt recruiting.
July 18, 200917 yr I spoke to someone who met him today and he said the cat is very big in person. I also heard that Joe Craft happened to be there today and he met LBJ. I'm not sure of Mr Craft's wealth but that's a lot of green between those two.
July 18, 200917 yr Any chance at all he might have a year of eligibility left? He went to the NBA straight out of high school. Cal should file for Lebron's 4 years eligibility. :clap::lol:
July 18, 200917 yr Did he confiscate the tapes when UK players made shots on the same floor as him? :lol::lol::lol::thumb:
July 18, 200917 yr He went to the NBA straight out of high school. Cal should file for Lebron's 4 years eligibility. :clap::lol: Can't hurt to try...... Maybe there is an old fax lying around in the offices there somewhere????:lol:
July 18, 200917 yr I spoke to someone who met him today and he said the cat is very big in person. 6'8" and 280 lbs is very big from any distance, especially when you consider how explosive he is. Now you know why people hit the floor as he's coming through!:scared:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.